Reviews for Oblivion
Candra 'wolfgal97 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Love it
Bridge chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
Loved it. Beautifully written and a nice way for Spike to come back.
StarFishChick chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
Oh...dear i did love it...you made me cry...it's everything that i ever hoped for Buffy and Spike. And i loved how you refured back to the cookie dough speech...lol...loved it.
Megan chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
How on earth did I miss this? Sandy you satisfied that need so brilliantly. This piece was beautiful, and I just adored it.
Mony19 chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
Great Chapter.

I loved this fic. It was really great.

Good Job

you're stupid!

Spike's human!

Continue writing!

Think! Spike human! No!

Spike shouldn't be human! Spike without his super strength! Spike without ALL of his super senses! N00O..!

It isn't right!

he'll be humiliated!

but.. later on, they discover.. he isn't ALL human! he still has all of his vampire senses left! Yey! that'd be cool!

but.. yeah, yeah.. I just want Angel to feel bad, you know? Suffer!:D lol *laughing evily but then move on and be happy that Buffy has hooked up with (Ahh..) the sexiest human-like creature that's ever walked upon this earth...

hehe!

anyway.. thanks for a great story!

you should consider writing other things than fanfic, y'know? you're really good!:D
Ebbagull chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
This is just.. ..it's just beautiful!:o

You're an amazing writer!

Now, i must continue reading your wonderful story
kori hime chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
Aw! Adorable. I loved that! Write more Spuffy soon! Bye-e!
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
omg where is that sequeal? That was great and I need more. Can't wait.
ness345 chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
Please do more, its really good. you've got to finish it! She's got to find him!
Jorja chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
This is great! Please update soon! xoxox
courtney chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
I love it. I can't wait for her to find him. Spike diserves Buffy after all he did for her and the world.
Buffy Fan chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I didn't read this story but I read 'Unexpected' and I figured that you would read these before those since that story has been out for a while. I liked it. But go over season 1 again and you'll find that Buffy is unordinary and slayers usually don't live with their parents. See 'What's My Line part 2;' the character Kendra to see how slayers are usually brought up.
Spygrrl chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Beautiful and touching. Gorgeously written...you descriptions are mesmerizing. I love how you've taken everything Buffy has been through and learned and made it into something beautiful and good - as it should be. Love the thought of her embracing the dark to spread the light.