Reviews for Finding Time
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 14 . 4/17/2007
Well I liked it, it had everything the same as 16 Again. I would say I hope you continue but it's over for good oh well. I liked your ending to this story a nice look to what happeved after. My guess is that they finally killed immortal that killed conner.
kirallie chapter 14 . 12/5/2005
Great series! Seemed a little rushed at the end though. Glad they eventually made up. Keep writing!
Richefic chapter 14 . 12/29/2003
I'm glad you finished this. Its made a lot of people happy. It would have been a dreadful shame to just leave it.
Personally, I'd like to have seen a bit more reconcilliation, before this Richie turned to Duncan as his teacher. Wouldn't he be more likely to ask Connor?
But hey, I didn't have to write it .. which is good cos I'm being really really bad at writing anything right now!
trecia chapter 14 . 12/29/2003
your story deserve the waiting, glad you decided to finish is wonderfull, like all of yours. hope therell be more in storage. Happy New Year to you and yours, that all your wishes come .
Neoinean chapter 14 . 12/27/2003
Hrm.. fanfiction is being screwy so i hope this shows up...
I'm so glad you finished this! Overcoming writer's block is a hard thing. I liked what you did for the most part. Tessa and Mac using Darius to rekindle their relationship is classic. And things were up in the air when they left, but it looked like Mac and Richie were willing to at least try to regain what they lost. Very nice.
But the epiloge seemed a bit much. I like how Richie pursued his art, but did he and Mac not bond until he became immortal? What about their relationship in between? In my opinion I would have liked it better if you left it open at the end, leaving off with "good by, Richie." (And that's not just because I don't like Connor getting whacked lol). Seriously though, you found and ending to fit your story. Kudos!
MorganaPendragon chapter 14 . 12/27/2003
think I was little behind here... stupid finals and seeing the LOTR movie twice in one week ( ;-) )
Tyger Magick chapter 14 . 12/27/2003
Good story, but I think the ending was a little weak...Still I liked it
Alex MacLeod chapter 14 . 12/27/2003
I thought Richie would get into more trouble than he did. He seemed a little OOC but then again, as a writer I know how hard it is to mix the characters created by the TV show and how you have them in your mind as a fan. And I can see through your story (and I know) youre a real fan. So a BIG THANK YOU for this one youve shared with us. Hope youll write more soon. I am glad Duncan didnt kill Connor cuz I kinda like him ya know... Keep up the good work Southernchickie!
Laurakkc chapter 14 . 12/27/2003
Good story! I'm so glad you finished it. Jeez, ol' Duncan sure blew it with Richie, didn't he! I like the wrap up you did-although I don't like to think that Connor lost a challenge :( .
Whew! One story down-now you can work on your others?
Thanks for sharing your imagination with us.
-laura
stcobb chapter 14 . 12/27/2003
Nice. Seemed a bit rushed but then I can see why it had to. So much time to cover without killing your readers. Good story!
Kathy chapter 13 . 12/24/2003
Loved the story! Please finish it, I'd love to see if Tessa and Duncan divorce.
Alex MacLeod chapter 13 . 12/20/2003
Hi
Nice going. Although I think you should let Richie heal pretty quick; he is a pre-immortal.
Also, when hes up and walking, he can be his real self again. I hope things will work out for Duncan I feel sorry for him so left out and all.
Me chapter 13 . 12/17/2003
Ahhm? Where are you...don't you know my mind is wondering what happens next...
Neoinean chapter 13 . 12/14/2003
Well it looks like Mac's finally making an effort, which is good. Does he realize just how big the rift has gotten? Can't wait to find out:)
Aurumlupi chapter 13 . 12/13/2003
Ah! Physical Therapy! Thrive on pain they do! I had only six weeks of p.t. after I broke my ankle. It was horrible!
~Aurumlupi