Reviews for Emcee's Confidence
Chades chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
What a wonderful-and sad-story about what could have happened.

I like the way you wrote him and it was a marvellous little story(apart from one or two German words that made me grin even though all in all its not since Im German..I dont need to clarify that I was grinning because of the words and not some other reason?Not that you misunderstand be horrible.)

You managed to write an inspiring and emotional story.(It made me remember those times I visited the KZs and it still sends shivers down your spine..ack,now I need something to cheer me up before I go to bed :P)

Sorry for the rambling and my bad English.
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
A sad, realistic, touching story. Thank you so much for contributing this. :')
Comrade Flunch chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh my god...

That was freaking amazing. It made me cry. Ahh, poor Emcee, er ist mein Liebling D Gah, seriously though, that was painfully awesome and tear jerking. Ah wow I love this. I love Emcee. I've decided you're my new best friend.
Mistoffelees chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
You had to make me cry, didn't you? *long sniff* Mein Gott, ich liebe Emcee. How could you kill him? Grr! Anyways...it's an incredible story. I always suspected that the Emcee was Jewish, there are just these little expressions that he does as certain times..*sigh*...I can't figure out what the ending means, though. I will eventually.
Awesome story!
-Mistoffelees
SilverclawRose chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
AGH! Emcee DIED. Gah! ::sobs:: What a beautiful story. But it's so damn SAD! Not that that's a bad thing, I just love Emcee so much, it hurts to read of his death. Lovely lovely story, though. Truely marvalous.
cynical chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
aw. so sad. so good. You KNOW you have to write more cabaret fics!
Erik's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/30/2003