Reviews for Before the Digi Destined
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh, this was fun! I love Koromon! A very good way of saying everything.
Matsuki-sensei chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
A cute story. Some typos. Other then that, it seems like a good story! Good job!
Matsuda-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Yeah, there are some grammatical errors here. Really small ones. That no one felt like telling me about until after I typed my story!

Takuya: But the story line was cute and original. It seemed to play out like a for real episode!
Readasaur chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
It was nice, but you REALLY need a beta reader.
Louisa chapter 1 . 7/27/2000
More original than anything I've ever written! Just look at my name! (no, it's not my real name)
Michaelaka MetalMamemon chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
Good one, write ones about the other digimon including Gatomon plz : )
Hat chapter 1 . 7/12/2000
The others just left to read your big story. I staye dto read this one. It's good. I liked. Very interesting.
Crystal Yumi chapter 1 . 7/8/2000
One word, cool!
Gatomon chapter 1 . 5/4/2000
Cute! It seemed pretty original to me. There aren't exactly a lot of fics about the Digimon out there, after all. Good job with it.
Kyra chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That was cute. I liked it 'cause it was really sweet... and I loved it when Tai asked Koromon if he had had his rabies shots. That was priceless. *grins*
kyllir chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
cute, i wanna know what happened to the others 'afore they met their digidestined pals. great job, i applaud ye
james chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
DarkLinkMaster chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
saberflame chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I liked it. It was rather original. I cant remember but i think Bukamon knew Joe's name too. How exactly did Agumon single Coromon out from the groupe "Hey Coromon come over here!" How do coromon know one from another in their viligas? "hiya Coromon b" "Hows it going 12?"
Kira chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Ohhhh...Good. I like your fics. Good insperation and Insanity to you!