Reviews for Fun and Games
wolfchick55 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Love this! So adorable! And completely hilarious!
moon essence chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
KAWAII!
Erika-moon chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was funny! Kero trying to make Yue have fun is funny ha-ha! I was happy reading this fanfic I'm happy! Yay! I was laughting so hard when Kero lost against Yue and Yue was like mad when Kero said "dude you suck at this game.” it's also funny when Yur had violet fire was on his eyes! Funny! The parts were funny but this one is my favorite, ""Who sucks at this game, Kerberos?" Yue asked, something very close to gloating in his voice. "Who?"

"I do."

"What?" Yue cupped a pale hand around his ear. "Can't hear you, little brother."

"I do! I do!" Kero said loudly. "Geez, it's just a game."

yep that one was funny! Ok I think I am going to stop laughting now.
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
oh this is so cute! and hilarious! I LOVE IT! KAWAIII! :D
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I always thought Yue had a stick up his butt. It's nice to see him loosen up a bit for a change.
Manabishi chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
incredibly funny xd

I love imagining Yue and Kero as brothers and Yue, well, relaxing just a little bit xd loved this : D
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
that was so fun!

hmm. yue, developping a big-brother complex? haha.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
HAHA. This was pure unadulterated genius. Bravo.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
That was a really really cute story. I have recently taken to typing into the filter either Yue, or Kero, or both because it is so hard to find a story that actually includes the clow cards and them. I really did enjoy that story though because I think that Yue does have a soft side and it think that is starting to barely begin to come out when the series ended with the last movie. Anyway, great story!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Thank you for a fun frolic with Yue and Keroberos. You write very well and you make jokes a lot. I especially love the jokes that the Cards made up. XD It's a wonderful fic and we don't have many like these in the fandom. Thanks again and good job!
electric sapphire chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Wow! This was so hilarious! Ahahahahahahaha! I'm still wiping tears from my eyes... I've never read anything so funny- I was laughing after like every ten seconds!

I seriously can't tell you how much I loved this...ah, brings back the memories...

The first Cardcaptor Sakura story i've ever read and it was brilliant- probaly one of my favourite one-shots ever! You write Yue and Kero in character perfectly- i've never read a humour fic i actually enjoyed this much.

Please write more like this. you know, I could seriously imagine this happening in the actual series!

This is so the first fanfic i've read anywhere which is absolutey perfect! (and also the first fic i've praised this much, but you deserve it).

So awesome- cheers for making my day.

I'm gonna go check out some of your other stuff...
Charmane chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
LOL!1It's really cute and funny!Write another one!
Meghan chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I liked this chapter, because I got a chance to see Yue having fun. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Awesome! This story is soo bloody awesome! Hahaha! Yue won! Awesome! I can just picture what happens when Kero tries to get Yue to eat... Awesome! Yuo should write a sequel!AWESOME!

-WT
minivanx chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
LOL. oh my god. that was HILARIOUS. xD