Reviews for The Time Has Come
spikes-storm chapter 15 . 8/7/2003
ok please please please, type a least a bit longer per page. it is really anyoing when you have to read only 6 lines before you switch pages. other wise i love the story. so please do every one a favor and lengthen your chapters.
krisnina77 chapter 15 . 7/29/2003
This story is great! I actually like the short chapters they keep leaving you wanting more! I really hope this isn't the end I want to know more! How does Nick take her saying 'I love you.' Ok I'm going to stop rambling and just hope there is more to the story. Good job on this by the way!
afitwilight chapter 15 . 7/29/2003
I just read all 15 chapters and I have to tell you that this is great! I love it! I love everything about it! I hope there is more coming!
anon chapter 15 . 7/29/2003
I'm not generally a shipper of N/S, but I really did enjoy this fic. Each chapter, although short, packed a huge emotional punch. Less is definitely more in this case. (Just a might want to bump the rating up a bit though since you use the f-word in one chapter.)
Megs23 chapter 15 . 7/29/2003
Yay! Go Nick! Go!
Megs23 chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
o I'm intrigued...
Megs23 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I really love this little drabble. I think you could make it into an awesome story, by the way... hint hint!
Duckie24 chapter 15 . 7/29/2003
AWW! Keep up the FABULOUS work and post SOON!
Emily Elizabeth chapter 15 . 7/29/2003
This story is great! I really enjoyed it. Write more soon!

milo-n-vaughn chapter 15 . 7/29/2003
Hi Saz! im in the CSI_Nick_Sara_Shippers group! welcome! well i think the angst category may be an understatement...that was SO unbelievably angsty! i loved it! write more! talk to you in the group!

adpi24 chapter 15 . 7/29/2003
Thank you, thank you, thank you for finishing this. I loved it. You were able to convey so much with so little words, that takes talent. This was awesome. Looking foward to the next story (hint hint nudge nudge).