Reviews for Pakunoda's Memories
Serpentine Wisdom chapter 9 . 12/7/2006
You haven't updated for a few years but I'm still reviewing because this is such a good story that it can't be helped.

It's rare to see a well-written genei ryodan fic and even more rare to see a well-written Hisoka/Machi fic. I was almost jumping with joy until I saw that it hadn't been updated for a few years. Has the fic been discontinued? If so, you should make it clear either by saying so in your author profile or the summary so that at least we know that it won't be updated.

I for one can't figure Hisoka out. Does he really have some miniscule amount of 'feelings' (or as close to that as he can get) for Machi or is he just playing his usuall mind-games with her even when he's being unusually nice.

Gah, I want to know what happens.
krysthen chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
please update it visions-san...

i've been visiting this fic almost everyday, checking for updates, unfortunately, i didn't see any...

i really love this fic and i want to know what will happen to machi...

please, i'm beggin' you
Aeris chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
To say that this fic is nice would be an understatement. I just can't seem to get enough of Hisoka/Machi pairings (too bad I can't seem to find enough quality fics regarding those two) lately. Reading your story is certainly a breath of fresh air.

I can not help but be in awe with the way you portrayed the Genei Ryodan. I know it's not easy to put them in character and managed to make them seem more human at the same time, but you are able to do just that with subtlety and believability. This is really an exhilarating, virtuosic exploration of the characters' past and personalities (especially with regards to Machi). I am also not against with the OCs you incorporated in this fic; I mean if it helps you to develop the other characters, then why not?

Beautifully written, intruging characters, mysterious, and almost unbearably poignant - an update is a must!

Keep building _
A stranger. GiNaorgasoline chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
T_T. It's over! I suppose you won't update the next chapter just for one reader? Ne?
Matani chapter 9 . 7/18/2005
Hmm...the anime...not in much of a hurry to read that, I like the manga because it's easier to visualize.
Matani chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
Good! :D
Matani chapter 7 . 7/18/2005
I just knew Hisoka was going to do that. -.- I bet she still hates him in the morning though.
Matani chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
I'd think that Hisoka would change his outfit, take the cheek marks off and put his hair down if he was working at a hotel or whatever. And yeah, the marks on his cheeks aren't really tattoos, in the manga he was on Greed Island and he had just finished taking a bath when Gon, Biskuit, and Killua found him, so his hair was down and he didn't have the cheek marks. -.-;; I know too much...
Matani chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
Ah...I almost never watch animes...with the exception of Digimon. I'm still reading the manga online right now but at least I've gotten to this part.
Matani chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
O_O Dirty Hisoka...xD Go Dancho! That oughtta keep Machi in line!
Matani chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Okies...I get the title now, I just don't think they would say gomen and san that much.
Matani chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
:D I think you got all the charcters down good...I just can';t really figure out the title... -.- You'd think it would be a little different.
Fino chapter 9 . 1/29/2005
I must say that i was a bit scaptical at first but the way the charcaters our developing in the story is quite amazing to me. I will give you snaps for that. I've just recentaly became interested in HunterxHunter and i think you are doing an excillent job of writing this story, it new chapter becomes more and more molding and open to your hand.

I looked at he date of udatation and would like to incourage to to continue writing this story. you've just started something amazing, lets not let those thoughts dwendle away.

-Lady DragonHeart
Yisulain chapter 9 . 12/27/2004
This is a really nice fanfic you have here. Keep up the good work and update soon!
anonymous1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
i feel a sudden urge to scream at u to continue ;...this was ( and it still is!) an awesome fic! forget my long blurb i left last time...that did not in any way suffice in praising ur great piece of work here. excellent plotline and characters. with soemthing as good as this, it' a poopee thing to just let it float unfinished in teh middle of nowhere. this has got direction, thrill, suspense, humor, great on! keep writing, genius...this is one fic u can't forget that easily. _
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »