Reviews for Pakunoda's Memories
anonymous1 chapter 9 . 10/29/2004
since this is a longer fic, i can't be nit-picky because honestly, overall,...this-was-AMAZING. im completely blown away - actually, as i was reading, i was entirely absorbed by the phenomenal story u just put forth. the plotline was superbly fabricated; i was hanging by the suspense and riding along with the well-placed turn of events. excellent and absolutely FUN.

character development was great. i like the diff. pairings and how the other two pairings take some focus off machixhisoka. and i agree-that pairing was intriguing to play off of. i like ur portrayal of machi's stony exterior. so, well-done because far too often, authors make the girls fall too easily for the male lead. very in-character here.

to expound on ur character portrayals, i liked how u encompassed a variety of charries, not just machi. ie. donchou (however u spell that...), pakunoda (o yea! greatly appreciated how ur tying this all with ur memories. awesome work!), the rest of the Genei Ryodan in general, that girl that plays the piano here,...and watever other additional charries u added. sometimes, i forget that gon and killua are teh main charries inthe anime, since this fic did such an astounding offshoot of hunterxhunter...

as i was raving b4, ur plotline was fantastic. it was pretty complex (loved how machi has some secret past with that guy in addition to her prob with hisoka), but u executed the whole fic in at a very polished level. i enjoyed -no, LOVED- ur fic. kudos to u. thanks for such a great read. maybe u could get to updating this? it's really a fic that has-ARGH, running out of adjectives! see how good ur fic is? - potential and ur maintaining it just fine.

honestly, this deserved a wellthought-out review because this fic was, in itself, a well thought-out piece. update! and i will see what constructive criticism i can give...im tagging this fic _
anonymous1 chapter 7 . 10/27/2004
love it! ur plot is fantastic! on with the next chappies!
Gabrielle Angelique chapter 9 . 10/8/2004
aw...just so very good...but what happens next?please update as soon as possible
Twin Sun Leader chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Hi,

i was looking for au good hxh fanfic, and I found your's... to bad you seem had stoped writing it, because it is on of the few good one I saw...

Te way you use the caracters is good, they are coerent with the manga (the only litle mistake i found is that i don't think Machi would let the boss doing something that she doesn't agree with just to be cleared of all responsability if anything goes wrong, she is a spider after all...

Did you stop writing because you have no more idea ? Or just because you miss time or interest to ?

Anyway I regreet it, 'cause i wonder what could have happend next...

I decided to write because even if you have stopped the fic, I known it's always conforting to see that somebody have read and liked it.

Bye

TLS

PS I'm french, so I hope you will forgive me for all the mistakes that I certainly have done.
closet geek chapter 7 . 9/4/2004
excellent story so far! update with somemore hisoka/machi please
Menchu chapter 7 . 7/21/2004
C'mon, we're dying here. Update, please? Don't tell me you've given up on this! Please, please, keep writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2004
i like thisfic, only one of two good Machi x Hisoka fics that I have found. Machi x Hisoka fics seem to be rare in of itself so I am very pleasantly surprised by this story. Please continue it. Oh yes, it's nto possible for Hisoka to be able to peek at Machi's underwear due to her outfit. She wears blank spandex pants under her short kimono robe.
Menchu chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
still no update? please don't leave the only decent hisoka x machi fanfic i've ever read hanging in the air.
lil-hot-fudge-sundae chapter 9 . 6/14/2004
wah! it's so good! i love machi hisoka U MUST CONTINUE!
Koumi chapter 9 . 5/22/2004
*Lovely* fanfic. I really enjoy the way you write Hisoka and Machi, it seems to be really on the mark with their personalities. X3 I hope you can get another chapter out soon. Fanfics rarely grab my attention like this. Good job. :D
Fudge Supreme chapter 9 . 11/25/2003
WA!

I was looking forward to reading the rest of this, and you just stopped after 9 chapters!

This story is really interesting, since there is so little MachiXHisoka fics.

Please update soon!

(forget about my crying earlier. I dont want to cry anymore. I just want you to continue the fic.)

Crimson Girl
The Great Thing chapter 9 . 11/22/2003
I'm just getting to know this whole Hunter x Hunter thing, but I really love this story! It deals with action and romance and it's so suspenseful! This should be made into a small mini movie! You have excellent writing and I think that you should update this story really soon. I'm a fan waiting in eager anticipation and you must update soon! Wonderful writing and an excellent plot! What more can you ask for in a great story?
DundundunDUN chapter 9 . 11/13/2003
Man, I was so sad to come to the end of the ninth chapter when I realized it wa s the last chapter! Update soon!
Raving Psychotic chapter 9 . 10/7/2003
Aw, poor Ryo! And the first nice friend Machi's made too! I was just wondering, wouldn't her first reaction be to grab the boy then jump over the counter? Hmm, well, all her life she's sort of solitary so I don't think she'll really firstly think of companions.

Anyway, brillinat story! Continue soon, ne?
RD chapter 9 . 10/6/2003
Very well written. The characters weren't OOC at all. I could see how you've managed to reveal the humane side of each of the characters and you've done so very well.

It's true that there aren't a lot of Machi/Hisoka fics out there. I applaud you in your excellent efforts.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »