Reviews for Pakunoda's Memories
agaiiiiiin chapter 4 . 10/6/2003
the superbowl is gay the superbowl, the superbowl, the superbowl is gay emilysummrs gay. emily summrs gay, emily, emily, emilysummrs gay

hahah sorry i feel sorry for her parents for giving birth to such a retarded gayass. god bless them HAHA okayokay shes a stupid bitch seriously

u rokk. dont stop writing :D
passerby chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
HEY! theres a feeling of suspense, i feel it in the air. o.o ;)
emilysummersbitch chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
emily summers is a stupid bitch. wuts the point of writing a comment if she dint even read ur story? gayass bitch. haha. go rot in fucking hell bitch.

anyway. love ur story _ really good. unique. yep

i kinda wanna see feitanmachi pairings too xD
aZnpRyD chapter 9 . 10/6/2003
heyhey. please ignore emily summers. no one gives a shit about her.. well i like ur story and its really rare to find such well written hisoka machi pairing. :D yep dont give up. and plus it also has other spiders involved in it too! really good i like i like.
Shaoli chapter 9 . 10/6/2003
o_o *rapt*

Want more action. You're one of the few people who can make a fight scene interesting.
Shaoli chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
Shao does not like Kita...

And Boreonolf talked in the manga, if that helps. P
Butthead chapter 8 . 10/3/2003
I like this! No... Actually, I love it!
name that's not taken chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
Yay! This fic is great It seems like good Ryodan centered fics are rare, and I'm really happy to see someone actually exploring the characters that have less screen time or character development in the series. Also, it's cool to find someone who actually includes Pakunoda in their fic, even if it's only in memories, rather than just leaving her out entirely. She's way too underappreciated in general. Also, it's cool to see someone besides Wusai using Feitan as a major character. only one thing could make this better... any chance of Phinx x Feitan? ::ducks:: Keep writing, please
purple hotagi chapter 8 . 9/26/2003
Hm... I wonder what'll happen if she asks Feitan to tell her what he looks like again. What'll he say, 'Dark'?

Machi as a seamstress? Well, considering her skills in sewing, I suppose it is a really good choice. But then imagining her in a frilly maid's outfit... _

Kuroro and Hisoka. Hm... I'd say Kuroro is flirting with death. Same for Hisoka, for that matter. And why doesn't he just attack Kuroro, so their fight can start already? I mean, he has got Kuroro alone at last.

Please continue!
DraejonSoul chapter 7 . 9/16/2003
I haven't come back to read this for a while. Been busy with work, gomen.

Things are really odd with the Ryodan. But what's really intruiging are Kuroro's actions.

Then there's Feitan. I remember him receiving Pakunoda's nen bullet. So is it her memories that's making him a bit 'soft'?

I never thought Phinx can be a comic relief, but I think the guy had it coming. P

Ah. . . can't think anymore. Gomen again. -_-; But I'm looking forward to the other chapters.

Daiji
Shaoli chapter 7 . 9/14/2003
Nen fertilizer. XD

What can i say? Go Hisoka!
Shaoli chapter 6 . 9/14/2003
*stops short of pouncing on the OC with a heavy weapon*

If you say so. i trust you can make this something different.
Shaoli chapter 5 . 9/14/2003
Can't believe i missed a couple of updates.

W00t! Go Kurotopi! Lovely little air of mysteriousness hinting at a deeper plot, altough it's a tactic you use rather often...

i'm veru confused by the living arrangements, and how being married could possibly linked to protection. Ah well.
noirrouge chapter 7 . 9/14/2003
GO! GO! i like it! GO! GO!
purple hotagi chapter 7 . 9/13/2003
...That was sweet. Really sweet. And Hisoka was downright odd... but then again, the enigmatic magician always was that way. LOL

So the Mafia know nen too? And they use it on their FERTILIZER? O_O I feel sorry for Phinx... and I no longer look at gardening in the same light!

Machi's dream was strange. Why would Pakunoda give her the memories of when Kuroro first started the Geneiryodan? Especially since Machi was there too, at the time? More importantly, why would Machi be so disturbed by the memories?

...In any case, good as always. Please continue!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »