Reviews for Pakunoda's Memories
Nes Mikel chapter 6 . 9/10/2003
I don't usually give reviews, but it is only fitting I review a fic made by the author who reviewed my fic.

So far, well done. Hisoka's twisted mind and Machi's personality is well described. I especially like how you try to develop Feitan's character.

Personally, I would like to see Bonorenof in action a bit more, as he's the probably the most underdeveloped and ignored character within the Ryodan. I have yet to see a fic that develops Benorenof nicely. If you could develop Feitan as a character (yet another rather underdeveloped character), it would be interesting how Bonorenof will fit into the fic.

Keep up the good work.
Raving Psychotic chapter 6 . 9/9/2003
Great story! Can't wait for more Nice content and writing, although I don't think Shizuku is that sort of a 'rules-regulations' person...but oh well (_)
birdy4 chapter 5 . 9/9/2003
Oh, I think you're great writer! That's all I wanted to say, I think the ryodan are exciting.

keep on going!
DemonDeranged chapter 5 . 9/8/2003
This is quite interesting! I can't wait for more!
purple hotagi chapter 5 . 9/4/2003
Hm... Poor Machi? That *is* a hard choice, money or a temporary marriage. But in all honesty, I think I'd choose the latter too, in her shoes. ;; Well, depending on the 'groom'.

OOh. A little cameo by Kurotopi, really unexpected! And I feel sorry for Nobunaga, but I like 'the chain assassin' a lot more, so... _

Well, I'm so glad you've updated. Please continue with the next chappie soon!
purple hotagi chapter 4 . 8/30/2003
Hm... A good fic, but Machi doesn't strike me as being much weaker than Hisoka. When the other Genei Ryodan members were temporarily stunned from astonishment as Ubo was being captured, Machi was the only one to react. She should definitely be able to at least hold her own in a fight against him.

Hisoka always seemed to just tease, and never go any further than that, but I suppose adjustments have to be made or the two would never land in a pairing otherwise. LOL!

Poor Phinx, though, being the receiver of Machi's pent up stress and anger.

Is Jacobs Machi's 'bad experience with love'? And now she is going to his place... as a maid or equivalent thereof? Oh boy, I feel bad for her. ;; I'm really surprised Machi didn't remember him, though, with the whole Jacobs Enterprise thing. She's not usually so forgetful. And at the very least, I'd expect Shalnark to remember him.

...What the hell is going on with Kuroro, anyway?
NAPtune chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
I love it. I fell in love with it the first time I read it. It's really good. And is a Machi X Hisoka pairing..I've been a fan of HxH and I just got into reading fan fics on it like 3 months ago and this is the first time I saw this paring. _ Much love!
Shaoli chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
Shizuku this time. Hn...i'm looking forward to Kurotopi's background, if you get to it. She's a mysterious one.
Long Shot chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
Keep it up
Shaoli chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
i often wonder how many times Hisoka made a move and was spurned, would've been entertaining if Togashi had expanded on it.

This is good writing, don't get me wrong, but this chapter suddenly throws everything a little out of place. Hisoka has never behaved that indecently, he seemed to always want consent.

And the Dancho just wouldn't be so absurdly mean, especially since Hisoka got off without rebuke. Maybe it's going to lead to something...i'll wait and watch. It's your tale, don't let me disrupt it.
fairygurl chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
my fav chapter so far! XD! this is a very good story! one of my favorites at the moment! poor machi! but then again... GO HISOKA XD!

keep it up!

-fairygurl
Kira chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
i like it! no fluff, no OOC and there's my favorite couple in HXH Hisoka and Machi! Keep going!
Paku Lucifer chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Absolutely freaking great. After reading way too much HisoIllu (don't worry, people, I still love that couple), it's nice to see something else.

Machi and the other Ryodan get ignored way too much in fanfiction, and all too frequently when they make it in, they're either totally without life or OOC in the extreme (Kuroro x Kurapika fans, don't even make me START on why that's wrong).

Please continue writing, since this fic has such potential _

PS: Feitan is the best, and you're one of the only people I've ever seen write him well.
Shaoli chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
*offers appreciative applause*

Thank you so much for avoiding fluff, making the personalities so true to the original, and making the emotions feel so real. Pakunoda was a magnificent character, and i really like the take from Machi's perspective, along with how we're going to get to know Paku better even after she's gone. Ganbatte!
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Really interesting. So I assume the title would have relevance in the succeeding chapters?

Waiting for the next installment! _
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5