Reviews for Pretense
YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YO chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK!
Lakrids chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Nice story, thanks. I liked the ending ;)
Luis chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Liked reading this crossover story of yours. I hope you could write a sequel to this story very soon. :)
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Oh wow! This was great. There going to be a sequel?
Melissa chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I loved this story! Any possibility of a sequal?
wouldntyoulike2know chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
nice work, i agree with you the show isnt watchable and the characters are great this stuff is a good read, fanfiction does what that show never could, it makes this stuff actaully worth reading, and this is just anouther example of that good stuff.
CQ chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
This is a great fic, I've seen Xander turned into many different things...but never the pretender. I think this fic is awsome and you should write a sequal to it. I think your writing is great and fun/intersting to read. Anyway had to write and tell you how great your story was.
Layce74 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003