Reviews for Just Another Day
Anon chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
My dear this story is simply sensational. Your characterizations fit the characters to a tee. Being a fan of "Cowboy Beebop" I am excited to see such a wonderful story written for all to enjoy. As much as I hate to sound like a bleeting lamb simply telling you that your writing is magnificent and nearly flawless, I feel compeled to do so (myself being so inspired by your exceptional skill). I thank you so much for shairing your beautiful talents with us! I look forward to reading more of your wonderful works!
Sincerly,
Anon
aimless6poet chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Your story kicks a-! I've never even seen it and I could follow it very well because of the description.
K chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Kick ass! This so fits the series! OMG! You should so write more, maybe a Spike/Faye fanfic! PLEASE? Anything Bebop would do! I want to read more! MORE! _ *evil cackle* -_-' Heh.
Rachel2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Are you going to school for your writting? That's really good! Tell me when you get a book published, if you haven't already! _ I liked the end with Spike and Faye. It made me smile. You got the character's to the dime. Couldn't have been better. Hmm. Maybe more details? You said you wanted to do better. I'm just throwing out an idea. However, if I was your editor, I'd make sure that yoy had this in a book ASAP! Well...if it wasn't fanfic. -_-' Only if fanfics could be published! ::kicks person who banned that from happening:: EVERYONE READ THIS! IT'S SO GOOD! _ (you are so on my favorite list!)