Reviews for Lost Jack
pain in the mikta chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Hey! That's mean: stopping this right there! :-(
I had a good time...
Ayumi chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
MOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEE! I want more! You're great! This fanfiction is fantastic!

Please continue!
sheila chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
I know this story has been out for a while, but I hope you will try to finish it. It is an interesting storyline with an unusual twist. Please don't give up on it.
fnfnztri chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Are you ever going to finish this story? It's so captivating!
CrystalKenobi chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Wow I would love to see more of this story. Its veryintersting with the way things have gone for Jack and what happend with the team. I too will wonder if there will be a sam and jack or jack and janet or jack and this queen.
April Louis chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
please continue story. Please let Jack get his memory back.
Stargate-Luver chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
WOW..I love where you are taking this story. Hurry up with the next chapter
zeilfanaat chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
Nice story. Please update soon!
Gale chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
This is a great story. I am looking forward to your next chapter. Jack deserves a happy ending.
dottid chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
I forgot about this story. Looking forward to more chapters. I will put Lost Jack on my alert list. Thanks for sharing
BallsBreaker chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
I'm a first time reader: chapter 6 is the first chapter I've read.

Is something going on between Jack and Madelyn? How could he do that to Sam?
Intergalactic smart-ass chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
cool story i like it keep up the good work
ssgohan79 chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
that was a good 't wait for the next update.

please update soon.
Rignach chapter 5 . 12/17/2005
All in all I liked it. But after what has happend I would never make out that a Sam/Jack matchup... maybe the Queen would be better if you can't do it with Janet.
Rignach chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I liked it because it something I wanted to read storyline like. A Jack that gets left behind and his time it as fault and he goes native and has it better withthem as on his homeplanet... although I was hoping for a world with power beyond the of Earth and the Asgards.

And I assume that Belidor is Jack... will go to read the next four chapters.