Reviews for Memory of Home
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
good way to end it
The Grim Wombat chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I think I'm gonna cry again. SIGH, too too sad, but you're good at it... I've left you enough novel-length reviews for one night. Good.
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
awwwwww how sweet i loved ur series about hermione good job.
Ppt1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Hey, I LIKE the ending...
Shroomlet chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
The perfect ending. Really. I feel sorry for all the staff members... classica
Catherine E. Grant chapter 1 . 12/21/2000
Oh, how sad! Loved it though. You're a really great writer.
Helmione Nightingranger chapter 1 . 12/21/2000
this fic really confused me trying to read them all in the right order! but I;m glad i made the effort - they're all really good. I loved the roses quote, and hermione dying was so sad! And i feel so bad for professor mcgonagal...oh, dear, i'm depressed now...! V. good series, well done!
Jena Gea chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Ohh! Omg! That is so sad! I swear, your stories are able to get more emotion out of me than ANY others, I dont get it! This was so great! I'm so happy she was happy!
Fallen Grace chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
*sniffles* It's so... sad. Write something happy, pleeeeease? *puppy dog eyes*
debra chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
stop killing people off! other then that i love your storys!
Can't go to sleep clowns will chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Owwwwwwwwww, not as sad as the others,but mabey that's a GOOD thing, byt he way, are you SURE that's the ending?)
GinnyPotter chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Sad, sad, sad...you must write more of the cheerful Ginny fic (and please don't make her die! Maybe Hermione is still alive in the other story?)
Me who forgot to sign in Noodle-rah chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
DANGIT! She died! Oh well. It's a good series anyway, and I still like it a lot! I suppose you had to end it somehow, and she was pretty old... *dabs eyes with a tissue* Okies, I'm fine...
Canis Lupus aka Minnie chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
wow...the ending was really good. it sort of closed everything off. It actually was a happy ending, having her die in peace...awww...i hope you'll continue to write more fics like this (no, you shouldn't write another part to this)

Anyhoo, great job!

Minnie
Steph chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Awwwwww! What an amazing story! I pretty much guessed who she was from the beginning, but it was still great! Good job!