Reviews for Lessons Across Timelines
Louisa taylor chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
very good reading i will catch up with it later
Tony7323 chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
I Really Your Story A Lot It Was Well Crafted And Different Then Anything Else I Have Written On ...Have U Every Thought About Writing A Sequel .
Amber Rose Black chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I absolutely loved this fic! Amazing. You are a phenomenal writer, this fic is one of the very best I have ever read. You should consider writing a book. You are just that good!
Amber Rose Black chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
If I wasn't in school I would have cried while reading this.
Tracey chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
I have so much to say about this fantastic piece of writing, but at the moment I sadly do not have the time. I intend to come back and review each chapter, but for now I will say this: this story is thus far the most compelling, well-written, and enjoyable piece of fan-fiction I have read (and I've read quite a bit at this point). Miss Lessa Soong, thank you so much for sharing your work. I am deeply grateful and honored to have been given the opportunity to read it.
AyaRiddle chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Beautiful! Love the story so far. Harper is easily to relate to
DataIsMyHero chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
OMG, This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Data story! I was crying when I got the the end, seriously! They should have given Data a chance to explore a romantic relationship when he had his chip, I think he would have made a perfect husband. And I think with some tweaking, you should be able to fuse the two endings together, and make it one big ending. I can't decide which one I like better, they're both amazing. Keep up the awesome work!
nathasa39 chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
me encanta!
Chris chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Wow! What a great and very well written story! I laughed and cried reading it. You described Data's process of becoming more and more human so well and detailed that it moved me very much. You're a very talented writer. I hope to read more of your writing. Greetings from Germany. :)
fallenfaeangel chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
I love this story so much I had to hunt it down and read it all over again. I haven't found many good stories where Data actually gets a happily ever after in a sense and address many problems. A personal favorite of mine really. I have a Data obsession, though not as bad as Harper.
justjoe chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
I can't state strongly enough how much I enjoyed this story. Every aspect was well developed, with excellent character development. Just a really fantastic piece.
justjoe chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
All Teeth chapter 14 . 11/15/2011
I'm not sure if this is my second time reviewing this, but it's my second time reading and I still love it. Every moment, every emotion. You make me believe it actually happened. This story is beautiful, even though it's been years since my initial Data obsession. I feel you've written this as well as a novelist would and I will most likely come back to this work every few years to enjoy it again. You are a wonderful writer and I appreciate what you have added to this world. A marvelous story. Thank you.
ItsAlwaystheBadGuys chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
I loved this whole story! Always been a big Data fan and this has to be one of the best Data Candice I've ever read. I was so sad for Data when Harper finally passed, but both endings leave me with hope for his future. Great job on writing such a funny, sexy, and in-character Data fanfic!
fanficdave19 chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
god what a beautiful story. the end made me cry. bravo bravo write more storys please