Reviews for Lessons Across Timelines
Kate chapter 4 . 7/1
Are you secretly Rainbow Rowell? This is so good. I want it to be a movie, or episodes of the show...
Kate chapter 1 . 7/1
Ok LOVE this already! Can't wait to keep reading!
Ragityannie chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
This was a beautiful story, thank you so much! I've had abit of trouble locating well written stories (OCxData) but I really loved this!

P.s I totally get what you meant about being unsure about the endings it was hard to pick which one I preferred so I'm glad you left them both! Once again thanks for sharing this :)
Guest118 chapter 14 . 9/21/2015
Just amazing. I loved it and I am still crying over his loss. Thank you for sharing this.
Louisa taylor chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
very good reading i will catch up with it later
Tony7323 chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
I Really Your Story A Lot It Was Well Crafted And Different Then Anything Else I Have Written On ...Have U Every Thought About Writing A Sequel .
Amber Rose Black chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I absolutely loved this fic! Amazing. You are a phenomenal writer, this fic is one of the very best I have ever read. You should consider writing a book. You are just that good!
Amber Rose Black chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
If I wasn't in school I would have cried while reading this.
Tracey chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
I have so much to say about this fantastic piece of writing, but at the moment I sadly do not have the time. I intend to come back and review each chapter, but for now I will say this: this story is thus far the most compelling, well-written, and enjoyable piece of fan-fiction I have read (and I've read quite a bit at this point). Miss Lessa Soong, thank you so much for sharing your work. I am deeply grateful and honored to have been given the opportunity to read it.
requestaccountdelete chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Beautiful! Love the story so far. Harper is easily to relate to
DataIsMyHero chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
OMG, This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Data story! I was crying when I got the the end, seriously! They should have given Data a chance to explore a romantic relationship when he had his chip, I think he would have made a perfect husband. And I think with some tweaking, you should be able to fuse the two endings together, and make it one big ending. I can't decide which one I like better, they're both amazing. Keep up the awesome work!
nathasa39 chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
me encanta!
Chris chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Wow! What a great and very well written story! I laughed and cried reading it. You described Data's process of becoming more and more human so well and detailed that it moved me very much. You're a very talented writer. I hope to read more of your writing. Greetings from Germany. :)
fallenfaeangel chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
I love this story so much I had to hunt it down and read it all over again. I haven't found many good stories where Data actually gets a happily ever after in a sense and address many problems. A personal favorite of mine really. I have a Data obsession, though not as bad as Harper.
justjoe chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
I can't state strongly enough how much I enjoyed this story. Every aspect was well developed, with excellent character development. Just a really fantastic piece.