Reviews for Break Up Over Quidditch?
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
liked this...i never liked michael
Meridian Diamond chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was AWESOME!
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
him she doesn't like harry, yeah right, she marries him. i loved it. i wish this was in the book. i can ttly see this all really happening in the real book. great job. later dude.
LadyorTiger chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I loved it. Of course I usually love your work. But I still loved it!
Rinnington chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Heh, my pop-up-blocker is blocking review windows.

I really like this take on events, especially since it has a really nice Ginny/Harry twist. I usually don't *love* that one, and prefer to see them with other people, but you do it nicely here- you can tell Ginny likes him, but it takes awhile for her to sort of realize it. And I just love it when authors take a tiny little line of dialogue and make something out of it. Good work!

Is Zindzi your friend's real name? That is a really cool name, and I liked Ginny's friends. A lot of times authors ignore Ginny's friends, and just give her Hermione, so it's good you put some thought into it.
Elven Sword Deleted Account chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
The pace of the fic is a bit too fast, a bit too abrupt it seemed. But it was quite good. Good idea.
EvilFireWitch chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Hmm... You know, I really like it! And I find it very believable, too. It's a little (and I MEAN a LITTLE!) hard to follow at points, but I wouldn't worry too much about it... It's lovely!
Chicklepea chapter 1 . 5/26/2004

I liked your story. Thought i'd tell ya. I was going to answer to my review, n it was only fair that i read one of your ones.

Anyways the proof reading thing, i try ok? I cant tell if something is spelt wrong. And puncuation and sentance structure, for another three years i'll be doing a food service course so youll have to wait until then so i can so my A level English and correct it. I can spell Griffendor and Mcgonagll now- i saved it in spell check the other day when i finally got the right spelling. If thats spelt wrong its cause i dont have spell check on revier. Ohh and the family three thing, SHUT IT, you just popped my little bubble, so book five never happened, ner ner nerner ner! xx chicklebunny. take care
Willam Sheacsperr chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I'm absoulutely CRAZY. Oh yeah, I liked the story. But back to the point. What is the point? oh yeah, I'm supposed to be writing a review. Who's review? Oh yeah, Juicyjuice. Who's juicyjuice? Oh yeah kendel Waters LaParo. Who's kendall? I dunno. I think I made her up. Did I? Someone?Oh no, I'm all alone. Why am I all alone? Ah I loved the way your story explaines Ron's red hair. I need to get on my grass skirt and little banjo'y thing and go to school. From,
Feather the Frumd
Sakura Avalon chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Kute...but i dun like harryginny...bleh
Wings of Jade chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Coolz! This was a pretty good idea...I never really imagined that Ginny and Michael might have some other personal excuse...XD

Well, anyway, keep it up!

~Wings of Jade

PS. Thanks for your review.
silver n blue sparklez chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
that was really incredibly good. i loved it! I usually don't like things with Ginny for some reason...she kind of reminds me of my ex best friend.. hmm anyway, this was really great I'm glad I got over my ginny-phobia and read this!

oh and thanks for your nice review!
Katie chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Hey! I really loved your story! You're a great writer!

twinsofthesky chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I LIKE this one.- It's not an insult *goes cowering in the corner*

And, it's much better quality than many H/G's I've been reading lately.

Congratulations on that.

I like the name 'Zindzi.'

I really rarely like new characters- I just don't feel like I KNOW them myself.

But the view point is refreshing, and I, altogether, LIKE it.

dementorchic chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I really liked your point of view on everything about the relationship and break up between Ginny and Michael. But, did you have to make Harry be thought of as ugly? Just Kidding, his movie pics aren't that special. This was a new way to look at some things in the fifth book, and I hope that you write more stories!