Reviews for EC n WA
Thanks for your work :)
softdreamer chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
THANKS! :D
SLYSWN chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
I love that your so dedicated in your translating, I look forward to more
Meicdon13 chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
This is why I love Minekura Kazuya SO. MUCH. XD
Chii.Alyssa chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
wa! i'v read n read minekura-sempai's fics over and over again but to no avail thanks to my meagre japanese-skills. thanks for your translation! i like chapter 4 the best too! although chap3 was bittersweet nice too )
kutar chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Thanks so much! I love these! Does anyone know where i can get the originals? The links that are provided are for Kazuya Minekura's old site which doesn't exist any more. The new one only has the "Convenience Story". You can find it here:

so if you have or know where to find all the rest please, please email me!
Natsu-chan chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
Fan works by the author herself: Minekura-sensei is GREAT 3

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You absolutely made my day *.*
Akaya's fiction chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
AH, thank you, thank you, thank you for translating this. I think I like the last story the best, are there other fanfic from WA or EC (especially from the latter)
c chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
THANK YOU. These are wonderful, thank you so much for doing this.
narrizan chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
sankyu! i only have ltd. knowledge of wa and ec...so finding this is good. kudos to you for sharing all your hard work. and virgos...it's nice to know that there are really some cool virgo people out there...( hakkai is too you know) ...oh and me too! i don't own any of the mangas i've only seen 2 eps of wa (injap) with mandarin subs..so i only get the gist of the stories and not every thing...the only thing i have is the very drool worthy sugarcoat. once again - arigatou _~! zan
kireira chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
Thanks a zillion for translating! _
deepinspace chapter 4 . 3/10/2005
Wai THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH for translating! *_* OMG, Minekura sensei writes fanfics! *_*

Good job on the translation yah, must be a difficult job ;)

Once again, thankyouthankyouthankyou! )
ofudamaster chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Ahh, I tihnk you did a very good job translating these. Too bad Minekura-sensei got a new homepage, and she didn't post these fics on it.
Chou ni Natte chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
...Wow! You did such a good job, and you know we love you for translating these for us. They were very, very good. Keep up the good work!
lux7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004