Reviews for The Sinister Game
markus-drake66 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
now here's the action pact comes - i'be been anticipating for it
but they'd just falled down (irritated) by incorrect spelling of words others where even missing letters
,.when you'd think its already going ok then you'd stumble upon these things haist ,;/
still there's improvement on the writing that's my hones opinion
marcusrobots7 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
now this make me convince more on the story - bad a** actions starts unlike the previous chaps
seemed i'm irritated on spelling of some words and some grammar - they'd put off the angst of the situation if only they'd been corrected tsk
mikkie04 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
gotta say its interesting but (sorry)i felt there's lack on character of kaname here, need more say on her actions/thoughts and how she reacts on anything, also i think sousuke kinda blank himself here,, gotta bit off flow here - good enough .. 3 stars for making it
Giant Enemy Ham chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
! D8

(also this story is awesome)
Dreamingdreams chapter 9 . 12/11/2006
I love your writing style. I really like this story alot. I thinks a wonderful story. I love how you depicted Kruz family and everything. I am so favoriting this story. I know I will read it again. Please keep writing more stories about FMP! And I am glad that you did write a sequel too. (lol) I hope that you finish the sequel up soon. I want to see what happens next to it.
PandylBas chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
okay, that was awesome with sosuke's line, "i came back from hell" fucking kewlness, loved it. continue on
animearlinefreak chapter 9 . 12/11/2005
This was very good. I loved everything about this fic. I'll read the other story next! Love this!
dash chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
not only are your characters deliciously canon, but i love how you work in your own humor with the humor characteristic of the series. i was really excited when i understood the toyota joke from onizuka. squee! damn. i'm just so impressed with this story... the plot was definitely intriguing (and surprisingly plausibly because, really, who WOULD suspect the Pope?) all that gauron stuff was really interesting too. and i love that you didn't shaft any characters, not even tessa. kurtz's family was to die for btw. okay, i might write you more stuff later but yeah i really loved it!
cozy-cake chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
this is the first time I've evercommented on a fanfic but I had to because I really really love it! It is well written and exciting and the story is so cool! And I'm happy Sousuke and Kaname had a happy ending T_T Thank you for lightening up this boring day!
Kioa chapter 9 . 4/9/2005
Whoot! I must certainly say that this fic was absolutely great! You had ev'ryone's characters down pact, the action was terrific! And the romantic scenes between Kaname and Sosuke were to DIE for. I wuved them!

Anno, perhaps you were inspired by SEED a bit much. Teh ending seemed a bit... Fast? Gah, I know, I know, all of your happiness at getting a review just ended! I still love this story and will go on to read the sequeal and have you in my fav. author's list! So please dun be sad!

*hugs tightly*
AK chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
nice!
Gackt-Jihaku chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
A common mistake among many people, including you is, "KURTZ" it is accually spelled "KURZ"
MJP chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
Why is it that it's ALWAYS the goyim? In Hellsing, in Chrono Crusade... All the good secret military organizations are almost inevitably Christian.

Can I make a satirical sequel in which a Jewish version of Mithril- maybe named Bagel- goes around saving the world and fighting terrorists? I can already see it now... Shlomo Sagara... _

This is a very good story! I'm just starting to read this chapter after all the others, though, and I'm enjoying it quite a great deal. I can't wait to read "Para Bellum" as well!
Talantus chapter 9 . 6/1/2004
oh yeah! this is great, i just finished reading it and i love it, i'm SO looking forward to read another of your story man.

keep up the good work and continue to make great fics about full metal panic hahaha!

from the self-philosopher, talantus

" love is an expression of one that truly is a human altough it can take many different kind of shape"
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 9 . 4/26/2004
WOW! I just discovered the FMP section today (hehe! yay for FMP!), and it took me quite a while to read your story. I'm floored! One of the best FMP fics I've read so far (not that I've read many, considering I just found the section today...)! I know you finished this eons ago, but I thought I'd review anyway.
Jaa ne!