Reviews for Hanekaeri : the Rebound
IndieAlice chapter 5 . 5/10/2005
Excellent story. It's rare to find hayatexAnbugirl stories. T-T I wish this wa slonger, but it was really good. lol *thumbsup*
LadytehMa chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
This is sweet, wonderful, and well written. Glad I found it!
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 5 . 2/7/2004
i likes the ending! good job!
AkatsukiBaddAss chapter 5 . 12/13/2003
NOPE BAD STORY! you know why? cause hayate never died! nope never!*shes in denial folks* ...(-_-)
ok ok it was a discustingly adorable story! ok are you happy! ...*(!_!) hayate never died!..*sniff*
Chuwei chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
interesting how you're pairing the girl up with Iruka -

a few things I should point out?

1. Evidence from several Japanese sites point to the yet-to-be-named girl as Hayate's sister, not lover/girlfriend/wife/whatever. More specifically, an older sister.

2. "Obito" is believed to be the name of Kakashi's best (and long dead) friend. There is strong evidence to suggest this.

3. Hayate is young, looks 20ish, and he's mastered the Dance of the Crescent Moon which is held in esteem as a highly skilled jutsu. This suggests that he's actually quite a talented Ninja. Just not as talented as, say, Kakashi. So he probably wouldn't have such difficulties with the Jounin test.

4. Kurenai seems to be a bit embarassed to be mentioned with Asuma~ but then again that could be a matter of interpretation.

Other than that, I think you did a wonderful job portraying Kurenai and Anko, especially Anko! I was laughing my head off at your description of the drunk female Jounin. XD
Lasaire chapter 5 . 8/5/2003
Aww! Such a sweet, heartwarming ending! I'm sorry to see such a piece come to an end, but well done throughout the whole!
WoLfePaWs chapter 5 . 8/4/2003
its a wonderful ending, I love it, absolutely...sniff..so touching..[in anycase i like hayate-san, he's gd-looking,even with that puffy eyebags he had...too bad he died fast...],just wanna ask if u are gng to write a sequel to this?~PLum BLoSSOm~
JDArc chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
That was sweet and perfect! I loved it!

~G. Isis CXII
Anything chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
Aw! That was so heart warming! Great story!
JadeTiger chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
Aww cute! happy endings are nice! Very good, great work!
SW chapter 4 . 8/3/2003
m you write so nice! The flashbacks are cute and sad at the same time.
JDArc chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
That was an awesome chapter! A good mixture of sad moments as well as funny ones _ Gotta love Anko LOL _ I'm definitely looking forward to their blind date! _ Keep up the great work!

~G. Isis CXII
Naruke chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
hee hee, enter iruka!
Anything chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
Cute! I relly liked it when Anko got drunk. lol! I feel so sorry for Junko that she didn't get to be with Hayate, but well I suppose it was kinda doomed from the start, right? Please continue and post soon!
JadeTiger chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
Awsome! going great sofar keep it up! look forward to the next chapter!