Reviews for Hanekaeri : the Rebound
ChibionO chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Whoo-Hoo! This is probably the first fic that even mentions Hayate.. He's one of my favs.
Naruke chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Outer self: this is a stupid story. I dont know why were reading this...

Inner self: oh, shut up, outer! i think this is a GREAT story! dont we, my dear plushies?

Plushies: Yeah!
Anything chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Yay! A fic with someone other than the main cast! I loved it so far. Plz continue!
Cueil chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
I'm always amazed... *bows*
Mint Arden chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Oh, I really like this. Fits in well with the original story. That girl really does need a name! lol I'm probably going to call her Junko from now on. XD More, more!
SW chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
You posted the link on the Naruto LJ community ne? I think its really neat that you took a character with very little info and made a back ground for her. Very intreasting so far! X3
JDArc chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Another wonderful chapter! I love what you've got so far, and I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us! I only wish the chapters were a little longer because you're such an awesome writer! Keep up the great work!

~G. Isis CXII
Maeko-Nohara chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Maeko- *sniff* WA! you're too depressing! but that's a good thing. i'm like that too. IT'S TOO SHORT I TELL YOU! *goes down on knees*

Enishi- ...

Maeko- WAA!

Keisuke- sessha says update NOW! or...whenever is a good time, de gozaru. yeah. *grins*

Maeko- *gets off the floor* yeah! please update! and don't mind my minions either. _
Jikoo chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I like this fic very much. I especially like the ending of this chapter and hope you countinue it.
Naruke chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
outer self: you killed off my favorite character!

inner self: me no care who you killed off, cause i got my shika-chan, shino-kun, and newly made iru-kun!
JDArc chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
This fic is a breath of fresh air! I am honestly quite glad to see something original, and this first chapter really grabbed my interest. I don't think I've ever read a story where Iruka wasn't paired up with Kakashi! I can't wait to see wha happens next!

~G. Isis CXII