Reviews for Aftershocks
Jordy chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Been playing OMF 2097 all week again and only now started to actually pay attention to the story. This is a very great fanfic, good job!
Aqua Lion chapter 9 . 6/14/2006
You know, I really thought I'd already reviewed this... but this is just great! There aren't many people who can actually make me like Crystal, but the way you wrote her was fantastic. (Afraid I'm still no fan of Milano. What. A. Jerk.) And as a shameless Jean-Paul fangirl, it's always nice to see a good fic about him, especially one as well done as this.
NUTTA chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
thats pretty fucking good man. OMF n XCOM are the only sections of this site i've read so far as i only found it yesterday. aint read it all yet. but this is definiately the best OMF one i've read so far. good work son. and i also recommend the 770 word XCOM one. fucking unreal. to bad it aint finished ehh.
Midnight chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
A real treat to read. One of the few fanfics out there that actually feel like authentic, published books. Very, very well done. Please keep writing.
claymade chapter 9 . 9/10/2003
Man, this is an awesome story! You just nailed the characterizations. Good description, good dialogue. The ending was... sad, but good. Excellent work on this!
maniacreaper chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
i'm surprised that noone has written any review for this story.i feel it is a brilliant story but i also feel that the ending could have been better but it is still s a very good story and if this ur first then i look forward for more.