Reviews for Hajime and Tokio
Michelle chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
I started reading this to pass the time a couple of days ago, and I haven't let it go since. It's one of the most wonderful stories I have ever read, and believe you me, I'm quite a reader of both fanfiction and actual published books.

Thank you for writing this. It may have been years since you've written this, but this message proves that what you have written is timeless. A part of me wishes that someone would pick up this story and turn it into a manga or a series, but I believe that wouldn't be able to do your work justice.

Again, thank you for breathing life into Hajime and Tokio. I've never really given Saitou's wife much thought, but you have made her one of my favorite characters. Wherever you are, whether you still check your account, I hope you're still writing :)

All the best,

M
Yorik chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
I first read this fic many years ago, and find that it there's something about it that keeps me coming back. You should commend yourself on writing something so beautiful that it lingers long after we've said goodbye. Thank you for this.
ichypa chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
My reaction to the reveal in this chapter was literally "WUUUUUUUUUUT?!"
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
i love your story. you're a very good writer.
TOSoldtimer chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
Wonderful tale. Couldn't put it down (except to wipe tears at the last sad chapters). I loved your resurrected Soujiro most of all. Thanks for a fabulous trip to Meiji.
Kyu-Momo chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Oh my God that first scene... I could NOT stop laughing!
It makes it all the more hilarious in that I can just SEE Saitou hoisting up an unsuspecting victim, glaring them into obedience, and then when all is said and done, walking away with a fluffy bundle in a box for his wife with said victims cowering in his wake. bwahahahaha!

*is still cackling and fangirling like a maniac*

bwahahah this is awesome so far! :3
kyomineko chapter 23 . 4/16/2014
first of all let me release my fangirling mode to you lol XDD *jumpandhugs* aaaaaa i want to give you a loooottt of bone crushing hugs right now and never let go! thank you very much for the super marvelous story! XDD
at first i kinda imagine what would it be if tokio would die first and then we'll got to see how hajime handle her leaving (i'm evil am i O_O) , but the man would be truly devastated if that happened wouldnt he? i think he will lost his mind at the very second she had her last breath,and it would be a very very painful sight that my mind has suddenly stopped and refuse to imagine it hahaha. i like to think that tokio is his last rope, his last thin barrier that sat on the edge of his ideal and realities, loosing her would make him questioning everything that he had done and everything that he had ever trusted before, he will definitely blame himself.
somehow i still can see tokio live a rather peaceful (at least quiet) life after hajime died with her granddaughter and everything if she ever choose to continue live on instead, but not hajime, i dont think his other family and friends would be able to help him keep his head and sanity intact at all. but, well, there is also a possibility that he would remain as stoic as ever, at least on the outside, unable to feel anything as he numb him self. but still i think it wouldnt last long as i could only see a gore and bitter sad ending if that would happend. tokio is more flexible in her life that in this case would make her stronger than hajime, but hajime is too stiff for his own good that everything for him will only go to the most extreme point, as the same as how he see the world as in black and white with only a very small range of grey, loosing tokio whom he loved dearly would shattered him to the core and trampled him to god-know-where state.
aaaa i just cant get enough of them, i hoped it wouldnt be too late for me to begg and crawl to you for more chapter or for another story about the saitous, XDD i've been trully and madly fallen in love with them! and especially to you and to your story! i swear from now on i would follow you everywhere lol! ENCOOREE PLEASEE! XDDDD *hugssupertight*
Guest chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
where's soujiro?
phantome101 chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
Awesome story..loved every bit of it
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
There was even a SanosukexMegumi hint: When Megumi sent word to Sagara...:) I LOVED HOW THE ENTIRE STORY WAS WRITTEN!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
Tokio, i daresay is the best sex-ed teacher. I'm sure Megumi would have said some interesting things (my most favorite doctor.) But I just love how this entire fic is written from chapter 1. I just love good old, 19th century, Japanese romance. Siigghh...
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I want more TokioxHajime pairings too.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
1. I cried reading the last few scenes.

2. This was brilliant. The OCs were consistent and fit the setting, the canon characters were dead on, and this turned out exactly like a Rurouni Kenshin story should. Except, of course, it's the story of Hajime and Tokio.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 8/24/2013