Reviews for Harry Potter and The Sacred Alliance
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
I know this story is several years old but it is still good. You don't believe in letting up do you? When are you going to give them some hope that they can win? that there is light at the end of the tunnel?
Chittychit chapter 13 . 6/5/2011
GAH!

What is with you and cliffhangers? You never updated! And by Merlin's grave, the last time you did was when I started elementary school!
Raven Black The Marauderette chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
*Throws 20 cassorals at the author* how will this work at all if Hermione dosent know him HE WILL GET KILLED BEFORE THE WEEK IS OUT! also yep I really throwed cassorals (thought they were evil concidering I fell alseep at 2:00am and woke up at 6:00am with only 4 hour of sleep im hopeless)
Pinfeathers chapter 3 . 4/9/2007

Could you not have neatly labelled this het in your summary.

I so hoped for Genfic.
PapaMidNite chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
Great story
flit chapter 13 . 6/7/2006
creepy. very creepy.

I could just see frail young Percy Weatherby, with glossy, disbelieving baby blues behind his horn-rimmed glasses, staring at the carnage of Fudge's guards, just...quivering.

He doesn't quite have the mental fortitude to deal with that sort of thing, prat or no prat.
Flit chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
sorry to interrupt this story's greatness with my incessant carping, but if it was such a difficult spell, how could Hagrid, who never even finished his third year at Hogwarts, much less his seventh (which I assume is what N.E.W.T.-level implies) send all those hundreds of letters to Harry when he was eleven - the font Rowling uses for the address is the same one used for Hagrid's letters to Harry later in the book, and I again assume that Dumbledore didn't spell them ahead of time.

I don't mean to nag at you to change anything, and you really needn't alter anything in your beautiful fanfic, but I just wanted to, y'know, point it out...
DissingFlamer chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
:O O! FAVORITE LIST!
HarryGinny92 chapter 13 . 1/3/2006
Great story so far Update soon and watch out for spelling errors.
Black Lic0rice chapter 13 . 1/3/2006
It makes me very sad that you discontinued this story. It's really really good. :'(
Lothloriel chapter 13 . 11/18/2005
Undoubtedly the best Harry 6th year I have ever read. I enjoy your style, which is reminiscent of Rowlings at her best. Keep the story going!
takethistoyourgrave chapter 13 . 7/12/2005
Lovely story. Update soon.
takethistoyourgrave chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
Wow. Amazin story that I'll have to finish later.
Catnip070 chapter 13 . 5/28/2005
Please continue! I want to know what happens with 'Burke' and Quidditch and Voldemort!
Pokey1984 chapter 13 . 5/3/2005
This is becoming very, very interesting! Please, continue soon! :)