Reviews for A Lesson Learned
5-STAR chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Really cute story it was so fluffy I loved it! I hope u write more like this!
jackie chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Love it
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I laughed out loud with this one, Duncan's teaching methods are so amusing, it's like Chinease torture! poor Richie! At least he can swim now!
Aimless chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I couldn't decide what to think of Duncan. Several times, his actions had me thinking that he was just cruel, but other times he had me laughing.

This was a good fic. I especially loved the little h/c in the beginning when Richie almost drowned and Duncan was feeling guilty.
Aurumlupi chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Cute! I like it!

~Aurumlupi
Agent R chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Good story! One thing I like about this author, she can really make the stories funny without even trying! I like the stories with Duncan and Richie, especially when they're ready to go at each other's throats! What a way to learn to swim! But wouldn't Duncan have notied Richie was rather heavy with his steel toed boots?
Richefic chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Yikes, I'm glad no one tried to teach me to swim the 16thC way! I'd have been terrified. Just so you know, Mac's not going to get around to teaching Richie to swim in Rite of Passage - he's just going to wish he had!
Tyger Magick chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Very Cool Story. I likes
MorganaPendragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
don't feel like signing in, nope, not today.

you continue to amaze me on how you write the relationship between Richie and Duncan. half best friends, half father-son, and half something all their own. (yahh, I know that equals to more than one...)

keep writing!

~MP~
Slacker Queen chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
This is a great fic. I loved it. I'm glad I never had to take swimming lessons and if I did I sure wouldn't want Mac teaching me. Hehe. LaterZ!
Dawn N chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I love Mac, Tessa and Richie stories! This was very enjoyable. I hope you keep it up. I really enjoy your AU. Well Done! Keep writing.
TV Chick chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I liked it. I thought it was funny, but we still got to learn more about Richie.