Reviews for The Most Beautiful Gift
smileysquirrels chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This was genius! Loved it!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Just been browsing and came across this gem of a story..i could so see this being a ending to the valentine yes arnold is very dense lol - one day he'll figure helga out :)
The Silver Radio chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Wow, not only was that a super cute story, but it also seemed really in character for both of them; a rare feat for an author on both accounts!

Radio Out
Muffin chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Lovely story!
Bubblylisa23 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I have to admit that you write the most amazing stories but why did it had to end like this? I wanted to actually keep reading more to this. Arnold compared Helga's writing to the book and letter or something etc... Please do a epilogue or something I just gotta know eventhough the next is pretty obvious but still would like to read lol… Anyways awesome job as always :D
DyingXdasies chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
So cute! I love the irony at the end as his subconcious is aware of his and her true feelings for each other but he just tacks it to the side. Love this! An oldie but a goodie too.
SMayLife chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
First I want to say that you're a great writer. There's not one story of yours that I do not like. They're all amazing! I really liked this one shot story although I wish you would consider working on it further (although it wouldn't be a one shot anymore :)) I would like to see how it all played out and if arnold's little dense head would finally realize how much helga loves him and how he feels the same way deep down. I think it would make for a great story!
Melody of Perdition chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
You kept his denseness really well! Loved this one-shot :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I love this it was very cute. XD
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh man, I don't think you could have done a better job in talking about the events the day after Arnold's Valentine's Day. I can see all that happening, every single bit in the story: Arnold reflecting on the night before and what he used to think about Ruth, discovering the truth about Ruth, having fallen in love with Helga (even though he didn't know it was her), then getting his so-called Valentine from Helga.

I know this episode was one of the first that actually said, "Yes, Arnold and Helga are meant for each other." In this episode, he fell in love with Helga, meaning he could fall in love with her, very likely, if she shed her bullying attitude and was more of her true self with him. And it's true, the most beautiful gift can come in the plainest box. Ruth was good-looking on the outside, but very shallow on the inside. And the girl Arnold is looking for, the only one, true girl for him, is one he'd never expect: Helga!

Excellent story!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw adoreable fic here
Kisstriss chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
What can I say: WOW! I guess, I really like your writings most of them...actually! I dont know is it in english such saying: Your stories are very juicy one!

Thats the good saying, just I dont know, how is this saying in English more correctly ;S

But in Estonian is such saying and its sounds like this: Sul on väga mahlakad juttud!

Anyway keep your grat writing always up! In fact I cant wait about your story "Broken locket" what would happen next. Also you write stories in my mind with full of thoughts and feelings toward it :)

It would be nice to see and hear from you too in my reviews also, sometimes...

But for now Id like to say, take care!

- KissTriss (AKA) Gitta
inthemusicbox chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
i know this was probably written ages ago. but I was just going through your writing. I havent been writing all too many HA fics lately :)

But I absolutely loved this. it made me want to start again. Thanks much

-Serenity aka Shizukesa
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Great piece of art, Darth man! Arnold's thoughts and reactions are worthless! He is really a sensitive and caring young man... too bad he is also more dense than England's mist! Well, sometimes the smartest persons are also the naiviest.

Keep the good writing, Jedi.
WaitingIdeas chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
That was so SWEET! I love this story! It is well written, and the ending is magnificent! My favorite part is when he adds Helga's valentine with the secret admirer's things!