Reviews for Rebellion
Akimi24 chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
hehe another review xD but AKIRA IS SO FRICKIN HOT!
Akimi24 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
BTW keep Akira the seme! it suits him much better but...

make Hikaru an agressive uke _ [it's just a suggestion]
Akimi24 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I love when Akira acts like this *smirks*

CLIFFHANGER! NO! 0_0

I LOVE this story SO much! please it's been four years since you don't update, it's a great fic, don't abandon it! *sobs* ur doing a good job! e_e'
Emosintaiken chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
oocness! so anwsome! love you story really i do hope you review soon xD
are-en1 chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
NICE!
mou chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
go hikaru!
mou chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
wow, forceful akira is a little intimidating.
The Almighty Ro chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
Why haven't you updated? *cries* I'm dying to know what happens next! Please update soon or I'll hold up a Kwik-e-Mart or something!
Captain Starseeker chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
WOOT WOOT! that was HOT! m... seduce. i love that word, it has such a wonderful ring to it! I love Akira being the dominate one at the moment! He seems like the tipe of guy to take utter control!

Keep up the amazing work, you just got yourself anoher reviewer! Update soon, i'm a waiting!

loyal fan and captain

starseeker
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
This is a great story! Please update! You haven't updated in forever...please update soon.
Darsh chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
apparently, when you say the second half of the chapter is coming up soon...serious! you weren't serious enough. you are just going to let it hang like that? i mean, when i hit writer's block, i stop for a while, but you have a thousand choices about what you want to happen next! i'm so frustrate! please continue! i beg of you!
Yuki chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Please post a new Chapter! It's been over a year and I realy want to find out what happens next!