Reviews for Only Time
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 18 . 1/6
Im liking this so far. Interested to read more.
GothChick88 chapter 17 . 1/1
I do hope you plan to continue this at some point. It's fantastic in my opinion.
azniro chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Loner Kid chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
plzzz continue! even one chapter is fine by me! just dont leave me on the cliffhanger! plzzz udpate! QAQ
sarrah chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
is there any more to this story?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Hagrid doesn't die in any of the books.
EpicQueenLlama chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Remus did die in the books but I really like this fic your a good writer
WingsofDust chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
I like how you gave Harry deep feelings when casting the Unforgivables. I've read fanfics where he does that demonstration without flinching, which is downright out of character considering his... experiences... with them. I'm glad to see somebody who gives that demonstration a bit of depth.
The Golden Marauder chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Arghhhh OMG this was sooo good! I can't believe you haven't updated this in years! PLEASE update soon! Thanks!
sakura240 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Kura: stupid black mother...should just die...

Berry: at least she does in the book. Anyway, as we were eading, we thought you made mistakes. Like hagrid dying...i dont think he actually did...and some other things like snapes mum. Then we saw when you made it and we were like, duh.

Kura: i like the idea of snapes mum. Pretty cool and better than in the book. :D

Berry: love the mock battle. Especially dumbledores excuse for having a picnic.

Kura: please do update toon! The story is really good! XD BYES!
Gaerdir chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
Great! I hope you make a return to this fic!

Cheers!
Minilopsided chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
Like it!
Beawr chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
... I have just finished reading these last 18 chapters and hope you continue soon
Gryffinclaw0Slytherpuff chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Dumbledore: "But if it came from Serpensortia against you, then why is it on your shoulder?"
Haha, that was funny...good ol' Dumbles!
Shanaia-on -Wings -of-Freedom chapter 18 . 10/2/2012