Reviews for Only Time
Alexandra chapter 18 . 8/14/2007
This is a great story, but... You left it at a cliffie and haven't updated for almost 3 years. Are you ever going to update this?
linen-and-curls chapter 18 . 7/25/2007
damn it. update soon, i see it's been several years :(

heh, i had the weirdest thing (scene?) going on in my head just a second ago. wanna see it?

so, i keep imagining that at some point harry will break down and have the scar issues. so here it is. harry's in the hospital wing, forgetting things, when my imagination popps in. it goes like this:

all of a sudden, in front of the very confused eyes of the Marauders, Harry's scar erupted in fire. So out-of-touch with this sensation, Harry was shocked and cried out in pain.

"Professor? Professor, what's wrong?" one of the boys asked frantically.

"So...angry!" Harry mumbled. He was so quiet he wasn't sure if the boys could hear him, but the next second it was gone. Before he had time to contemplate the image of a Death Eater, kneeling before a...well, to put it lightly, seriously peeved, Voldemort and explaining about an exceptional Mudblood, there was a crack, like the sound of someone Dissapparating, and a body popped from the ceiling and landed half-way on his bed, falling off. All five people in the hospital wing stared, confused, no one speaking, when the body energetically straightened itself. It was a woman, with merry blue eyes, a lithe, small figure, hair? Harry was reminded forcibly of Tonks. An innocent smile graced her dainty features as she took in the room she had fallen into.

"Er, excuse me, but, who are you?" Remus asked. The woman ignored him, swiftly searching the hospital beds. She spotted Harry, and her eyes lit up. Then she seemed to recognise something.

"Harry Po-!" a stunned look, simultainously conveying horror that she was about to spill his secret, this woman he did not know, was enough to cut her off. She continued with what would have been the rest of her sentance.

"I leave you alone for 2 hours - 2 hours! - and trust you to end up in a jam like this! Unbelievable!"

"Who are you?" Harry could feel his brows clicking together as he glared at this Tonks-like person.

"Well, obviously, I'm...I'm...oh...right...heh heh...hmm. Well, then, this is awkward..." Everyone continued staring at her, hanging on her words.

"Er...lovely weather, don't you think?"

"WHO ARE YOU!" Harry demanded.

"No one! I am no one. Not a soul. Nothingness. Absolutely nothingfull."

"I'm serious!"

"No! I'm -" the lame joke was on Sirius' lips before he realized it, and when he did, his Marauderly friends were glaring at him. The woman started to giggle.

"That was a lame sort of way, you know?"

"Tell me who you are!"

"Pushy!" Another, intensified glare. She pursed her lips. "I can't...I'm sorry. It was my mistake...If you don't know, then..." Harry suddenly realized, shoulders wilting in preparation for coming weeks of confusion. He was about to mutter a sardonic 'figures' to no one in particular, when his scar starting to sear once more. Panting slightly, and cradling his head in his arms, he tried to withstand the mental onslaught.

In the outer fringes of his conciousness, he heard a woman, probably the Girl With Pink Hair From The Sky, cry out, ('Oh no!') and felt cool, tiny hands take his head in them, and a weight on his mattress. Those cool hands continued to stroke his forehead, his blazing scar, for it was most certainly on fire, he could feel the flames licking his skin. And then he was himself, unclenching his teeth, and his hands which had gripped his hair in efforts to rip it out in his pain. The Dark Lord was angry. Very, very angry. He opened his eyes to find the girls teal blue eyes in front of his contact-changed brown ones, looking over-moist, and her words echoing throughout his head. "It's not fair, is it? To have lived with it for so long, and then come back to where it hits you again, full force, and you're roped straight into the center, and there's no one there for you to tell your real troubles you're real hunches, you're real fears. Makes you kind of wish you never bothered, huh? All the uncertainties you must be experiancing. You don't deserve that kind of pain, oh little Golden Boy." Her words were whispered for only him to hear, and then she was gone, with a light *pop*, and all Harry could think about before he passed out was how she knew, and how he wished whomever started calling him that ridiculous name never found peace. And then he was out like a light.

rigth-o, so i kinda made most of it up as i went along, but the initial idea was for harry to have his scar hurt and someone from his future-future literally pop in. well, that was the indicisive part, a future-future person or a Sara in disguise? that, is the question.

love your story. please continue, and soon. or i shall pine. :(

x -niobe
linen-and-curls chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
k, yeah, uh-huh, i officially adore this story. just soes you knows
linen-and-curls chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
aw man! mind wipe! (i think)
linen-and-curls chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
loved the sorting hat song. very creative. pranks, not so much, but i'm not sure if i could come up with better.
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
you know, the colored contacts are completely unneccesarry - in fact, they make things worse. harry's eyes are green, and james' are hazel. it was lily he got his eyes from. but otherwise, this could turn out to be a fantastic story. keep going (unless it's finished, in which case, oopes!)
Angel8818 chapter 18 . 7/11/2007
fantastic... I'm speechless
ColorsOver chapter 18 . 7/10/2007
omg omg please please please please update I know it's been like what since 04 since the last update but you MUST update this is one of the best fan fics I've EVER read! PLEASE PLEASE update PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

ColorsOver chapter 17 . 7/10/2007
drama drama!

Gah poor sirius I don't want to know what the training would consist of either!

Close call with harry!
ColorsOver chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
that was great i loved it! Please update
ColorsOver chapter 15 . 7/10/2007
awesome I LOVE sara she's coolio
ColorsOver chapter 14 . 7/10/2007
that was one of the best desc. of the fool moon outings the marauders have i've ever read.

loved sirius' tail. lol
ColorsOver chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
that's so mean those little evil people die death eaters die
ColorsOver chapter 9 . 7/10/2007
love it love it love it

i have recommended it to some of my friends too!
ColorsOver chapter 8 . 7/10/2007