Reviews for Only Time
happybunny688 chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
REALLY hope u continue
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I love the fic and the phoenix idea. By the way, it has been a while since you updated last. Like, a LONG while. Could you manage to update this ever again? Have a nice day!

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
emilie420 chapter 18 . 11/22/2007
This is really good! I'm loving Sirius - I love powerful special-power-y Sirius. The only BIG fault I can find in this story is that it doesn't have Remus/Sirius in it! (My OTP)

I also like how you don't exclude Peter, I like your Snape (although I don't imagine him to be the Quidditch playing type), I like Sirius not being a man-slut and angsting about his family(can you tell I'm a Sirius fangirl?), and I LOVE how his patronus is Moony.

I didn't like (the little faults) Peter copying Lee Jordan's commentating flair, and I don't like your Time Travel Cliches - but everyone makes those so it's okay.

Can't wait for the climax and the big reveal!

Update soon, no?

~Paige and the Loquacious Table

*favorites and alerts*
DreameroftheSky chapter 18 . 11/6/2007
This is good. I like how he meets them when they are younger. I like young Sirius and young Snape.
FeareDeath chapter 18 . 10/28/2007
Wicked.
Baileyaka Harryjamespotter65 chapter 18 . 10/25/2007
Update already! You need to update I'm mad because it's been a year! Oh shit mmy reviewers are going to be so pissed at me for not udating for a month. What do I do theyre running out of hope no! My reveiwers dont laeve no! In case you havent noticed I have already reviwed and are reviewing again to tell you to hurry up.
Joe King chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
This was good! Very well written. I'm assuming we'll find out about the reason for the white streak later, and I can't wait to find out what. So you know...I suck at pranks, too. That's just not my thing, so I know where you're comming from.

I liked the song, but there were a few problem with rhythm. I don't know if you noticed, but you ended up using Iambic Penameter, which can throw off what fits in the poem (or in this case, a song.)

I took the liberty of edditing it, and this is what I got, trying to change as little as I could.

A long, long time ago, in fact,

A thousand years and more,

Four wizards founded this here school

And here they’d teach their lore.

These wizards founded houses, too,

For me to put you in.

Good Gryffindor or Ravenclaw?

High Hufflepuff or Slytherin?

Bold Gryffindor would never have

Accepted any knave

Only those with chivalry,

Those who were always brave.

Then there was good Ravenclaw

Who ruled o’er the wise.

She wanted just the cleverest,

Those who would always try.

Sweet Hufflepuff, she wanted those

Who would always help each other.

The ones that would work hard and

Treat all their friends like a brother.

Ambition was by far the best

For those of Slytherin.

Strive to achieve your wishes

To be admitted to their kin.

So put me on, don’t give a shout

And don’t creep like a mouse.

I’ll look inside your head at once

And then you’ll know your house!

Sorry if I overstepped myself, but I've always liked it when people gave me some constructive critisism and pointed out the problems. I would be very thankful if you would do the same for me and my back-to-the-pst story, A Year With the Marauders.

Very good job!

Keep it up!

Can't wait to read the rest!

Joe King (sorry for the overly long review!)
Miss Ulv chapter 18 . 10/16/2007
like the story, but aren't you gonna update soon? i see it has been a few years since last time... :P
Alexandra chapter 18 . 8/14/2007
This is a great story, but... You left it at a cliffie and haven't updated for almost 3 years. Are you ever going to update this?
linen-and-curls chapter 18 . 7/25/2007
damn it. update soon, i see it's been several years :(

heh, i had the weirdest thing (scene?) going on in my head just a second ago. wanna see it?

so, i keep imagining that at some point harry will break down and have the scar issues. so here it is. harry's in the hospital wing, forgetting things, when my imagination popps in. it goes like this:

all of a sudden, in front of the very confused eyes of the Marauders, Harry's scar erupted in fire. So out-of-touch with this sensation, Harry was shocked and cried out in pain.

"Professor? Professor, what's wrong?" one of the boys asked frantically.

"So...angry!" Harry mumbled. He was so quiet he wasn't sure if the boys could hear him, but the next second it was gone. Before he had time to contemplate the image of a Death Eater, kneeling before a...well, to put it lightly, seriously peeved, Voldemort and explaining about an exceptional Mudblood, there was a crack, like the sound of someone Dissapparating, and a body popped from the ceiling and landed half-way on his bed, falling off. All five people in the hospital wing stared, confused, no one speaking, when the body energetically straightened itself. It was a woman, with merry blue eyes, a lithe, small figure, and...pink hair? Harry was reminded forcibly of Tonks. An innocent smile graced her dainty features as she took in the room she had fallen into.

"Er, excuse me, but, who are you?" Remus asked. The woman ignored him, swiftly searching the hospital beds. She spotted Harry, and her eyes lit up. Then she seemed to recognise something.

"Harry Po-!" a stunned look, simultainously conveying horror that she was about to spill his secret, this woman he did not know, was enough to cut her off. She continued with what would have been the rest of her sentance.

"I leave you alone for 2 hours - 2 hours! - and trust you to end up in a jam like this! Unbelievable!"

"Who are you?" Harry could feel his brows clicking together as he glared at this Tonks-like person.

"Well, obviously, I'm...I'm...oh...right...heh heh...hmm. Well, then, this is awkward..." Everyone continued staring at her, hanging on her words.

"Er...lovely weather, don't you think?"

"WHO ARE YOU!" Harry demanded.

"No one! I am no one. Not a soul. Nothingness. Absolutely nothingfull."

"I'm serious!"

"No! I'm -" the lame joke was on Sirius' lips before he realized it, and when he did, his Marauderly friends were glaring at him. The woman started to giggle.

"That was funny...in a lame sort of way, you know?"

"Tell me who you are!"

"Pushy!" Another, intensified glare. She pursed her lips. "I can't...I'm sorry. It was my mistake...If you don't know, then..." Harry suddenly realized, shoulders wilting in preparation for coming weeks of confusion. He was about to mutter a sardonic 'figures' to no one in particular, when his scar starting to sear once more. Panting slightly, and cradling his head in his arms, he tried to withstand the mental onslaught.

In the outer fringes of his conciousness, he heard a woman, probably the Girl With Pink Hair From The Sky, cry out, ('Oh no!') and felt cool, tiny hands take his head in them, and a weight on his mattress. Those cool hands continued to stroke his forehead, his blazing scar, for it was most certainly on fire, he could feel the flames licking his skin. And then he was himself, unclenching his teeth, and his hands which had gripped his hair in efforts to rip it out in his pain. The Dark Lord was angry. Very, very angry. He opened his eyes to find the girls teal blue eyes in front of his contact-changed brown ones, looking over-moist, and her words echoing throughout his head. "It's not fair, is it? To have lived with it for so long, and then come back to where it hits you again, full force, and you're roped straight into the center, and there's no one there for you to tell your real troubles you're real hunches, you're real fears. Makes you kind of wish you never bothered, huh? All the uncertainties you must be experiancing. You don't deserve that kind of pain, oh little Golden Boy." Her words were whispered for only him to hear, and then she was gone, with a light *pop*, and all Harry could think about before he passed out was how she knew, and how he wished whomever started calling him that ridiculous name never found peace. And then he was out like a light.

rigth-o, so i kinda made most of it up as i went along, but the initial idea was for harry to have his scar hurt and someone from his future-future literally pop in. well, that was the indicisive part, a future-future person or a Sara in disguise? that, is the question.

love your story. please continue, and soon. or i shall pine. :(

x -niobe
linen-and-curls chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
k, yeah, uh-huh, i officially adore this story. just soes you knows
linen-and-curls chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
aw man! mind wipe! (i think)
linen-and-curls chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
loved the sorting hat song. very creative. pranks, not so much, but i'm not sure if i could come up with better.
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
you know, the colored contacts are completely unneccesarry - in fact, they make things worse. harry's eyes are green, and james' are hazel. it was lily he got his eyes from. but otherwise, this could turn out to be a fantastic story. keep going (unless it's finished, in which case, oopes!)
Angel8818 chapter 18 . 7/11/2007