Reviews for Only Time
DWFangirl2796 chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Have you discontinued this story?
Stormglass chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
Why have you not continued?!
Jack chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Can you plz email me when you release a new chapter?
Kiki1770 chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
Great story, though I am sad that Harry wiped James's memory and it was a bit disappointing to see Harry act so indifferently around his father and what not, but interesting nonetheless. I'm glad Harry and Snape got along well enough though. I don't totally hate snape.
Kiki1770 chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Finally! So many time travel fics yet not a single one where Harry reveals the truth! I'm happy!
Lumosify chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
This is my favorite chapter in the story. Dumbledore's just so weirdly awesome, you know? I love how he just calmly goes, 'Okay, children, we're gonna have a picnic in a highly dangerous, so-dangerous-forbidden-is-in-its-name forest, 'kay?' and when they're like 'WHA!?' He's just like, 'Well, it fits with the curriculum, doesn't it?' and then they're on their way. And THEN, once they finish the picnic, he says, 'Alrighty kids, we're gonna have a mock battle. You can use everything, as long as it isn't an Unforgivable. But if it's potentially dangerous, or really Dark, but it's not an Unforgivable, that's okay. You can use it. Just don't step out of the boundaries, 'cause you might get irreparable ear damage! But that's okay, sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Now run along, children!'

LOL, Dumbledore.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 18 . 1/6/2014
Im liking this so far. Interested to read more.
MarauderProperty chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
I do hope you plan to continue this at some point. It's fantastic in my opinion.
Azniro-Yes Me chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Loner Kid chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
plzzz continue! even one chapter is fine by me! just dont leave me on the cliffhanger! plzzz udpate! QAQ
sarrah chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
is there any more to this story?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Hagrid doesn't die in any of the books.
EpicQueenLlama chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Remus did die in the books but I really like this fic your a good writer
WingsofDust chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
I like how you gave Harry deep feelings when casting the Unforgivables. I've read fanfics where he does that demonstration without flinching, which is downright out of character considering his... experiences... with them. I'm glad to see somebody who gives that demonstration a bit of depth.
analiese22 chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Arghhhh OMG this was sooo good! I can't believe you haven't updated this in years! PLEASE update soon! Thanks!
1,350 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »