Reviews for Only Time
Gryffinclaw0Slytherpuff chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Dumbledore: "But if it came from Serpensortia against you, then why is it on your shoulder?"
Haha, that was funny...good ol' Dumbles!
Shanaia-on -Wings -of-Freedom chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
Brilliant plz continue
narniadreamer1 chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
please update?! i really like this story and would love to see where it goes :)
StarStreakedSky chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
*Reading*: "...something takes control over his body monthly!"

Me: ...Is it PMS?
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Continue!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
this was great liked it.
Zhenzhen87 chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
Absolutely amazing story so far!
Kat chapter 18 . 5/18/2012
Funny, it was only after I read this chapter that I realized that this is the second time I've read this fic. I guess it's just that amazing...
Kat chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
I,m enjoying your story, but you made a couple of mistakes such as Reg was the seeker for his house as said in HBP and the curse Voldemort put on the DADA position made proffesors last only a year.
Vorel laraek chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
This story is excellent - I really like the way you've written Harry and James, and their interactions. The scene where James sees the map and figures it out is particularly brilliant. I really wish you'd finished it.

This particularly pplies sonce I think I know what the evil plot would've been - boomslang skin is an ingredient in Polyjuice, and Regulus, polyjuiced as Jamesm couls fool Siriis, at least for a bit.

Whatever you do, keep writing - you're great at it.
Evani chapter 18 . 3/11/2012
dammit, i knew i shouldnt have started this knowing it was "dead" i love this and i sooooooooo wish you were still writing it Dx
Bard of Chaos chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! -sobs-
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 18 . 2/2/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
Ubaste chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
When I read this I heard the holy trumpets and yell to the heavens "It has a plot line!" and the heavenly light shone down on me until I came to the unsatisfying end and I wondered, "Why oh why has such a wonderful author abandoned a promising story?" So I beg you, fellow author, to continue said wonderful fic.
Elenna123 chapter 18 . 12/12/2011