Reviews for Only Time
Sqwishee chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
This chapter made me want to burst out in really loud laughter. Really funny chapter.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
Intriguing and well-written. So pity it's unfinished... but still worth it.

-Wings
acciomusic12 chapter 18 . 8/16/2011
I know you haven't updated this story in a while, but I would love it if you updated soon. I really want to know what happens next! I also love this idea. :)
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Please update this story soon! Pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top? I love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens next! More!
The First Vampyre chapter 18 . 8/12/2011
Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Jelbertie chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
No offence or anything, but I thought Sirius had grey eyes? I love your story by the way.
RainbowKitty chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
well, i see that u havent updated in like...seven years, but i honestly hope u continue with this story sometime soon. i'd love to be able to continue reading this. :D
Dimensional Roamer chapter 18 . 6/17/2011
This is a really good story! please don't give up on it, i want to see the end :) KNU
Fictional History chapter 18 . 6/2/2011
very good you should continue this story
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Everyone's really in character but I think that you need to work on the pranks. They're a bit too advanced for something a kid could think up and actually do.
Critic chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
The plural of patronus is 'Patronuses'
Formosa Non Katalaveno chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
I loved this chapter! You have to continue this story. It's really good. It's probably one of my two favorite Harry-goes-back-in-time-and-teaches-DADA stories. There aren't very many good ones. Please, continue the story, it really is good!
CatchingCraziness chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Sweet first date. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Good chapter. I wonder why Muggle-borns are scared of saying Voldemort. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
Was that a memory spell? Good chapter. :)
1,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »