Reviews for Only Time
Vorel laraek chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
This story is excellent - I really like the way you've written Harry and James, and their interactions. The scene where James sees the map and figures it out is particularly brilliant. I really wish you'd finished it.

This particularly pplies sonce I think I know what the evil plot would've been - boomslang skin is an ingredient in Polyjuice, and Regulus, polyjuiced as Jamesm couls fool Siriis, at least for a bit.

Whatever you do, keep writing - you're great at it.
Evani chapter 18 . 3/11/2012
dammit, i knew i shouldnt have started this knowing it was "dead" i love this and i sooooooooo wish you were still writing it Dx
Bard of Chaos chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! -sobs-
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 18 . 2/2/2012
I like your story! Update soon!
Ubaste chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
When I read this I heard the holy trumpets and yell to the heavens "It has a plot line!" and the heavenly light shone down on me until I came to the unsatisfying end and I wondered, "Why oh why has such a wonderful author abandoned a promising story?" So I beg you, fellow author, to continue said wonderful fic.
Elenna123 chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
Update? Please?
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
:( u didnt finish it :P
luminare91 chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
I know you said on your profile that this story is dead, but I really hope you intend to finish it. This is a very intriguing fic that I am really enjoying.
Sqwishee chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
This chapter made me want to burst out in really loud laughter. Really funny chapter.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
Intriguing and well-written. So pity it's unfinished... but still worth it.

-Wings
acciomusic12 chapter 18 . 8/16/2011
I know you haven't updated this story in a while, but I would love it if you updated soon. I really want to know what happens next! I also love this idea. :)
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Please update this story soon! Pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top? I love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens next! More!
The First Vampyre chapter 18 . 8/12/2011
Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Jelbertie chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
No offence or anything, but I thought Sirius had grey eyes? I love your story by the way.
RainbowKitty chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
well, i see that u havent updated in like...seven years, but i honestly hope u continue with this story sometime soon. i'd love to be able to continue reading this. :D
1,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »