Reviews for Only Time
o0true0o chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Awesome! :D Please update ASAP.
Duchessa chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
brilliant chapter,and we know that from OOtP Harry will make a capable teacher.(I'm looking forward for the practical part of the lessons)

Why the cold reception though? (except for Sirius that is) you think that in times of war people will want to know everything they can on what they are going to be facing. Will the student figure out 'Professor Patterson's' age/capabilities/etc? Having a teacher who is just seventeen (and shouldnt be out of school in fact) is rather...unusual. Then again Harry IS unusual. Update.
Daine Yuy chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Ah... a nice fic. I can't really think of any pranks...um, they could do something that makes Harry's contacts come out, I suppose, wouldn't that be fun? 0.~ Or not...I suck at pranks too. Is Harry going to play matchaker for his mum and dad? That would be *really* ironic...also, just a random question, but is there going to be any slash of the Siri/Remmy variety? Not to pressure you or anything, I've just read your other *wonderful* fics, and I was wondering if that would come into play, or if you're going to put in little slashy hints, like . . I look forward to the next chapter with glee and...um...well, insert another happy emotion here, and there you go... heh...
GoddessMoonLady chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Not much action for his 1st DADA with the 7th years. I would have that more actoin. lol. I kinda figured he would ask about Old Voldy. I can't wait to see what will happen when he starts into the Unforgivables. This should be interesting... I bet he'll LOVE casting Imperious on Snape, Malfoy, And the RAT. _ I will. Best make it good, funny, and MAJORLY embarasing.
Lolly O'Neill chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
That was really good, and I hope that you continue with the story and update soon! I really want to see what happens next!

-Ellie-
kathy stgqvk chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
well, is a good idea cast that spell in the students, I don't know why I have de impression that they have a lot of stuff that they don't know. I hope harry will be a good theacher, belove and imparcial, I have a little question, who is alive in the future? it seen like all of the close people to harry are dead.

See ta in next chappy, kisses, kathy.
Vampire Child chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Another good chapter and I like that your putting in hints of S/R, I think there good together. Gotta go, keep up the good work. : )
insanechildfanfic chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Poor Harry, teaching kids, not exactly relaxing.
WingedSeraphin chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
-sigh- this story gets better with every chapter I read and it was already phenomenal (sp?)! -swoons- Sirius... Pretty please with sugar on top UPDATE SOON!
Bottles chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
I would leave a more informative and helpful review but I barely have time to type this. I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying this story. The idea of Harry teaching and dealing with the MWPP generation is brillant and I hope you can get more up soon!

-Bottles-
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Excellent:)
shdurrani chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
WOW! this is going to be fun kee going.

till next time

Alex
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
This is really good! I hope the next chapter is up soon, I'm looking forward to reading it:)
Raven chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
look i love your idea and the story so plz plz plz post soon im dyeing to read more so plz pos? thanx
shdurrani chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
Wow this is really good keep going

till next time