Reviews for Only Time
shdurrani chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
Wow this is really good keep going

till next time

alex
anon reader chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
Yep, time travel fics are becoming clichel. That said, this one has a great premise and an intriguing looking plot. I think I'm going to give up my promise to never read these again! You've excited me! Also, saw on schnoogle that it'll have S/R hints- hooray for that! Keep it up.
Vampire Child chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
I like it so far and I can't wait to see what you have planned. I'd like to know what McGonagall said to Harry during the feast. Can't wait for more, and keep up the good work. : )
Guya chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
Good, update soon!
Teen Prodigy chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
I LOVE your story.

Keep writing!

-Teen Prodigy of Ravenclaw
BOB chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
PLEASE OH PLEASE! Write more and hurry!

Thanx
greenconverses chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
An update! Good! I was hoping I'd see some more of this fic soon. -

First of, THANK YOU for putting Peter in your fic. I cannot stand it if he's not there. I won't mind if you don't give him a big part, but I'm just glad here's THERE for once. I really don't like it when he's left out of Marauder fics, so kudos to you.

You've got their personalities down well and they seemed to repsond well enough to Harry. I LOVED your Sorting Hat song. Quite original. _~

Update soon!

~Kioko
o0true0o chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
This is awesome, please update soon.

I can't really think of any good pranks either. They should pull one on Snape for sure though, maybe Harry can help them from getting caught.
sristi chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
update
Stefanorkle chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
OMG can't wait for the next chapter!
sapphireskies chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
I REALLY like this story! I love the idea_ Unfortunately for you, i'm not much in the ways of thinking up pranks either (pulling them, is an entirely different story P) Hopefully, you'll get some great ideas form the other reviews though! Can't wait to read more!
rayvern chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
great chapter.. looking forward to the next. ) afraid i cant give any suggestions for pranks. i'm not terribly creative. hehz. good luck finding inspirations for them.
Lerafea2 chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
I'm too tired to do a proper review... so i'll just type out my commendations.. :D

Love it, keep it up, update soon.

yup, i think that's all...

*falls off chair and into a deep slumber*

-Krystal-

Z
Duchessa chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
one word.

update.
kathy stgqvk chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
suggestions...? well, i really don't know, i think, maybe, harry help to put james and lily together? I think he can be nice with sevvy...er... snape, why? well, b/c that will be fair, and is a reason for sevvy want the DADA job... I don'tknow what else, i'm really bad in this kind of things.

well, see you in next chappy.

Kisses...