Reviews for Only Time
BOB chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
PLEASE OH PLEASE! Write more and hurry!

Thanx
greenconverses chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
An update! Good! I was hoping I'd see some more of this fic soon. -

First of, THANK YOU for putting Peter in your fic. I cannot stand it if he's not there. I won't mind if you don't give him a big part, but I'm just glad here's THERE for once. I really don't like it when he's left out of Marauder fics, so kudos to you.

You've got their personalities down well and they seemed to repsond well enough to Harry. I LOVED your Sorting Hat song. Quite original. _

Update soon!

Kioko
o0true0o chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
This is awesome, please update soon.

I can't really think of any good pranks either. They should pull one on Snape for sure though, maybe Harry can help them from getting caught.
sristi chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
update
Stefanorkle chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
OMG can't wait for the next chapter!
sapphireskies chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
I REALLY like this story! I love the idea_ Unfortunately for you, i'm not much in the ways of thinking up pranks either (pulling them, is an entirely different story P) Hopefully, you'll get some great ideas form the other reviews though! Can't wait to read more!
rayvern chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
great chapter.. looking forward to the next. ) afraid i cant give any suggestions for pranks. i'm not terribly creative. hehz. good luck finding inspirations for them.
Lerafea2 chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
I'm too tired to do a proper review... so i'll just type out my commendations.. :D

Love it, keep it up, update soon.

yup, i think that's all...

*falls off chair and into a deep slumber*

-Krystal-

Z
Duchessa chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
one word.

update.
kathy stgqvk chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
suggestions...? well, i really don't know, i think, maybe, harry help to put james and lily together? I think he can be nice with sevvy...er... snape, why? well, b/c that will be fair, and is a reason for sevvy want the DADA job... I don'tknow what else, i'm really bad in this kind of things.

well, see you in next chappy.

Kisses...
JE aka Yessina chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
I am seriously in love with this story... I can't wait to read about Harrys first lesson as a teacher... and I'd love to read more about his 'meetings' with the Marauders and Lily... how will he react to Peter and the Slytherins... especially to those he knows will become Death Eater or are already (since I don't know when you let them join... I've seen different initiation ages in fics...)

you have to do siris prank idea... I really liked it... not to forget that Harry reaction to the prank played on him was great... will he maybe prank the marauders?
GoddessMoonLady chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
Oh... This is going to be an interesting year. Harry know allabout the Marauders. There not going to be able to pull anything on him. I can't wait to see what is going to happen between them. I can just imagine what kind of fun Harry's going to have with ol' Snivellus. Hehe... I hope he curses him into next week! LOL!

Auto resp.: Looks great! Keep it up! Update REAL soon! (goddess, help me... _")
WingedSeraphin chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
Pranks? Yummy, fun. Hmm, how about they release three greased pigs with the numbers 1,2, and 4 painted on their backs. The teachers have to catch them and they will spend forever trying to find pig #3! Anywho, good chapter! Hehehe...Harry is already making a good impression on the Marauders :-D. Poor kid, he's obviously been through hell. -patpat-

UPDATE SOON!
Fabled Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
this is awesome! update soon!
Sakurae Kirisa chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Awsome ficcie! _ Hikari is an awsome name for a fushicho(phoenix in Japanese)! _

YAMI MIRAKAI: *nods*