Reviews for Only Time
GoddessMoonLady chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Not much action for his 1st DADA with the 7th years. I would have that more actoin. lol. I kinda figured he would ask about Old Voldy. I can't wait to see what will happen when he starts into the Unforgivables. This should be interesting... I bet he'll LOVE casting Imperious on Snape, Malfoy, And the RAT. _ I will. Best make it good, funny, and MAJORLY embarasing.
Lolly O'Neill chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
That was really good, and I hope that you continue with the story and update soon! I really want to see what happens next!

-Ellie-
kathy stgqvk chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
well, is a good idea cast that spell in the students, I don't know why I have de impression that they have a lot of stuff that they don't know. I hope harry will be a good theacher, belove and imparcial, I have a little question, who is alive in the future? it seen like all of the close people to harry are dead.

See ta in next chappy, kisses, kathy.
Vampire Child chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Another good chapter and I like that your putting in hints of S/R, I think there good together. Gotta go, keep up the good work. : )
insanechildfanfic chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Poor Harry, teaching kids, not exactly relaxing.
WingedSeraphin chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
-sigh- this story gets better with every chapter I read and it was already phenomenal (sp?)! -swoons- Sirius... Pretty please with sugar on top UPDATE SOON!
Bottles chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
I would leave a more informative and helpful review but I barely have time to type this. I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying this story. The idea of Harry teaching and dealing with the MWPP generation is brillant and I hope you can get more up soon!

-Bottles-
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Excellent:)
shdurrani chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
WOW! this is going to be fun kee going.

till next time

Alex
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
This is really good! I hope the next chapter is up soon, I'm looking forward to reading it:)
Raven chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
look i love your idea and the story so plz plz plz post soon im dyeing to read more so plz pos? thanx
shdurrani chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
Wow this is really good keep going

till next time

alex
anon reader chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
Yep, time travel fics are becoming clichel. That said, this one has a great premise and an intriguing looking plot. I think I'm going to give up my promise to never read these again! You've excited me! Also, saw on schnoogle that it'll have S/R hints- hooray for that! Keep it up.
Vampire Child chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
I like it so far and I can't wait to see what you have planned. I'd like to know what McGonagall said to Harry during the feast. Can't wait for more, and keep up the good work. : )
Guya chapter 2 . 8/6/2003