Reviews for Hey you
Amy chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
BuffGirl300 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
That was absolutely beautiful and so Anya like it's scary. I felt like laughing and crying all at once but, like Oz I'm not one for emotion showing :P Great poem I love it!
Hindi Sad Diamonds chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
""Ripped from this world with pain and screams

Blood staining me like ink."

Okay, you're right, that's how I died

But pain was just skin deep.

I felt the knife, I cannot hide

And crumpled in a heap.

But everything they say is true

Of more life up above,

Of clouds and harps, of golden hue,

Of clich├ęd peace and love."

I love those lines. This flows so brilliantly, and rhymes so well! I wish I could write poetry in such a way- there is not a single thing wrong with this!

You have a unique and gorgeous way of putting words together, and it's left me quite envious. :) This mixes humour with pain, and there's a real sense of caring, and love.

I hope you share more of your work with us! You have a real gift, you honestly do, and I am going to be keeping an eye out for more! Don't ever, ever, ever give up on your writing, because you're absolutely fantastic. I love your style of writing!

(And, my goodness, thank-you sososo much for your reviews, as well! I don't deserve them from such a good writer as yourself! You're so sweet.)

Keep writing!
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
good job!
Write more soon!
Dawn-Roberts chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Oh wow, Amelia. I read this ages ago, but I didnt review it, which it deserves. I love your Anya characterization. I agree, Andrew isnt the easiest to do (which i dunno why Im mentioning because hes not in the poem. hehe) but your Ahn is perfait. (kay, not sure what language that was, but it ment perfect.) This was cute and a lil sad, bc I still won't admit that shes gone to a better place. *sniffle* ok, I'm good now. Thanks for your awesum reviews and PROTECT THE GRAPES! :)... damn umbrella-ed limes.
jandl chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Hey! i saw that you reviewed one of my fics so i thought i would return the favor. i read your bio and it was somewhat were almost a carbon copy of me, minus the harry potter obsession. i thought i was the only one in this lonely world who thought anya was the best character ever. i really liked your poem (especially how you mentioned the whole thing about how Anya hates bunnies, lol). write more soon, this was really good. keep up the good work!
lots of love,
elvenmagyk1978 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
That was just a lovely poem. Brought tears to my eyes cause I miss all of the Buffy gang, but mostly Anya. She was so funny. :'( Great work!
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Aw, beautiful poem. In perfect character too, and loved the X/Aness. Great job! I still say Tara's the best character though :)
Thanks for the reviews on my DC fic, BTW. _ Really apreciate them!
J. Maria chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Oh, I loved that poem! It was so good. It sounded just like Anya would. You did awesome!
Peregrination chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Just stopped by to say thanks for the review, and stumbled upon this poem. Fantastic! I usually dislike fanfic poems; they have a tendency to be full of overused phrases and far too sappy and disgusting to be of any quality. Your poem, achieves one of the most important things a writer of fanfiction can do: say something new and interesting. Anya's perspective from heaven is not something I'd seen before. You really got into her head perfectly as well; you didn't overdo the awkwardness, as so many writers seem to do, or make her fit in perfectly. Gorgeous.
Alexis Machine chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
That tacked down Anya's snarpiness (I like inventing new words...) very well and, for some reason, it made me think of Pink Floyd. Now THAT bears terror to think about.
A question: Parthians... cool or uncool?
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
thats was really good, I like it very much, especially this line; There's not a single bunny!
thats my favorite
Black-ice-fire chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I really love this! It's so Anya like, and I really love it! Hope you do alot more poetry and keep writing!
sam lew chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
hi meals! look i know your not a sarkney fan but i just rad this really good (and also really ong) fic. and the writers arn't at all mean to vaughn, which sarkney writers often are. here it is:
. ?storyid1284101
don't think you have to read it, i mean if somebody tried to get me to read say a buffy/angel fic i would throw it back in thier face. this other one is my all time favorite spuffy fic:
. ?storyid1103094
hope your haveing a great holiday, see ya
ps: do you know if O.C was cut or if it's just on a break because of the cricket?
Pixie Child chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Again, I loved it. Just one question, how'd Anya die?