Reviews for HtWaSSBxRLWFiTESoL
Rockstorm chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
(Not sure if I already posted this... My computer's being stupid, and wouldn't tell me if I did.)

*after nine attempts to log in* Damn... Haven't wanted to review a no-anonymous-reviewers-ever story for so long, I forgot my password...

ANYWAYS! So, so, so very true! I love Remus/Sirius though, so I trudge through as many fanfics as I can get my hands on, corniness aside. I occasionally find a good one, though, so it's all worth it. It's like a /really/ shiny rock in an ocean of shiny rocks.

P.S. How about "Terminally Lovesick"?
Rockstorm chapter 1 . 9/7/2008

P.S. How about "Terminally Lovesick"?
Clare Mansfield chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Very witty. After trawling through ALL the pages on this site to find suitable community stories that are actually any good at all, your story made me laugh! If I read another summary about "two Muggle highschool girls that transfer to Hogwarts" and hear another persons pair of eyes described as "orbs" I may shoot myself

x
Lost Queen of Egypt chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
TOO MUCH STEREOTYPICAL FICS! *Shoots self*

Short and sweet! Me liked! And why no example ...?

*evil grin*

LoL MORR!
Lost Queen of Egypt chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I love this! It's SO funny! *LOL*

All this is TOTALLY true! .
Merrily Marauding Moony chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Ha! Brilliant. Though you've forgotten the eternally played out ''sFic'. You will be forgiven this time ;)
LaraMarieNY chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
LOL...a perfect recap of all the remus/sirius fics out there. very clever and very funny. it's about time someone was honest and insightful...
FishOutOfWater chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
::sniff:: that was beautiful. I like the pairing, but I hate the cliches that go along with it. One of my least favorites is fics where they all start to fall for each other as first years. I refuse to deal with any fic that directly involves MWPP&L in anything beyond very childish puppy love before 4th year. Well, enough ranting from me. You gave me a chuckle!
Vixenette chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
Well! This was a nice breath of fresh air.

Oh, no, you are wrong. I've read worse. Okay...maybe not worse...but just as bad. Seriously, it's like people just, like you said, close their eyes and type. The worse is when someone doesn't even use a beta reader, so not only is it a cliched, stereotypical fic, but also one that's full of their-there-they're mishaps and "Lilly" spellings.

And when you mentioned that Sirius had a handsome, muscular body (or however you said it) even though he was twelve-brilliant point. My biggest pet peeve is Sirius and Remus realizing their love for each other (and their lust! ugh!) in their first year. This love-at-first-sight stuff makes me gag. Your point about that age-twelve thing just made me spit out my water.

I'd like to see another 'guide' from you. Anything would do, even one on another pairing (though Sirius/Remus is not only the most fun, but my favorite).

Heh, and your poem was most excellent...in a horribly stereotypical way, of course. "Sweet wolf, the Grim is lonely tonight..."...that's classic. Kudos to you for such a great sense of humor.

Vixy
Jennavette chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
I've been on a (unusual for me) Sirius/Remus kick as of late. And I think I just found the first fic that *didn't* fit this almost perfectly about five minutes ago. Which is really rather pathetic. Of course, as annoying as the cliched S/Rs are...half the time they're hysterical because they suck so badly. ::shrugs::

Anyway, you did a good job. Ruddy accurate.
ling chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
Padfoot-Prongs: I was joking. I truthfully didn't think you were trying to offend me, nor was I trying to offend you back. I was just stating that y'know how some people say "I wrote this when I was high"? I don't think it's cool, or funny, or that it justifies what an author writes. Your comment just reminded me of that, neh. *sigh* I'm sorry you took it seriously.
Professor Relehn chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
I DID NOT-and I repeat NOT- mean that as an insult, much the opposite in fact. I've just read a lot of really funny stories-this being one of them. I just wanted you to know that. You can take it however you want, and I'm not going to stop reading, just because you don't like what i have to say. I may stop reviewing if I'll I'm gunna get is crap from the author's, but I won't stop reading.

your ever faithful reader,

Padfoot-Prongs
spiderweb chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
i adore everybody who likes sirius and lupin to get together, right?
Polkat chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
poem wasn't bad.

well ok it was dire after the first verse drew to a close but before that... well it was still below par but you get the idea. and if i was in a betting mood i'd take you up on that offer, i'm sure it'd be perfectly feesible to write something worse than your example fic although as i said in my first review the fact that james played a "big part" in them getting together was marvelous.
Marauder-girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
OMG I LMAO! This is sheer genius and people would do well to take note of all those fab stereotipical points made...

-Takes off pointy hat and bows- Miss Marauder-girl offers her congratulations to Ling for this truly entertaining and amusing fic and hopes tha there will be more such insanity in the near future!

Bye Peeps