Reviews for Love is White Roses Every Fourth of July
TheVertigoDancer chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
this was awesome! :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Ooh, i like it. Hope you update soon!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was cute! Great job on the continuation. So I assume that "Daphne" continues the charade because of affection for Osgood? That is certainly a funny scenario!
eomerandme123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Did you just make Jerry gay? Wow. It's funny though, and your subtle implication at what's going on between Jerry and Osgood makes it funnier and more interesting.
LadyBird chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Adorable!
Vaoni chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Fantastic! I love this movie! Great work on it! I can just hear sugar's squeal of delight!
dmonddustpolishsheavnsJewls18 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I think your story is actually realy cool, but the only thing is, is that I dont think that Daphne and Osgood were actually going to end up together, I mean Daphne is not gay. SO it doesn't really make since to me. THat is the main thing I think you should change about your story. I also think you should say something about them being in Florida, but that is just me, it doesn't yeah, what happened to the girl band?
Piscean Papillion chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
It's wonderful when a person can get spot-on characterization, humour and romance in less than two hundred words... and you've done it perfectly. Bravo! Hope to read more.
TheNightIsFading chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
So few people have written about this movie, which definitley deserves more attention. Wonderful story. Three cheers for you!

PapercutPerfect chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
-Claps and hugs you- Aw . So luffly -Grabs you by the collar- But yet, so painfully SHORT!

'Some like it Hot' is my favorite film, and this fic certainly did it justice. You should be proud, which I'm sure you are.

I'm shortly going to be adding my own fic to this section (when it's finshed of course). It's also slash, but Joe/Jerry. I was very suprised when I saw 'slash' in the summary and found that it was Osgood/Jerry (aka Daphne). Good for you with originality.

I hope you do another chapter, although you did write this a few years ago O.O Wow, how time flies.

Adieu!

Lavender x
SenatorSolo chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
wow! i was definatly just thinking about watching SOme Like it Hot. Your story is good. I love the movie, and your story reenforces a bit of it, you know? its good, but it was a wee bit short. :) Fluent-Elvish
PrincessSparkles CaptainOats chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I thought that was funny, very much so like Osgood. I find him extremely hillarious and hope that you write something more. Very great!

*"Nobody's perfect!"
Breizhonat chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Hello!

I was indeed very surprised to see a fic for the great and sublim Some like it hot. However, I must admit, I found it far too short. I don't mean to sound harsh, but it could have been nice to detail it more and have it longer.

Apart from that, good effort and thank you. I still enjoyed it!

Cheerio!
dancingwithreality chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Really good and subtly funny - but a little short!
rosainfiore chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Did you know that this is Butler from Artemis Fowl's favourite movie? Just to provide some background... _