Reviews for Some things never change
Jemjnz chapter 17 . 1/13
I love your story and were it is heading. I hope Will beats the sh*t out of Duncan and Guy becomes a good guy. But I honstly just wanted to cry as I skimmed you last remark in chapter 17 "bet you can't wait huh?"

I can't wait so write write write before I die of suspense!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Wow. This story is amazing! fem!Robin is very interesting and I really enjoy her witty fights with Will lol

It's been years though sense your last update! I'm guilty of abandoning ship on a story of my own, but your story was just to awesome! I'd love it if you updated. If not...I still love this story :)
i'm walking on sunshine chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
i love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
indeed i can't wait for an update, i want more! i mean common, it's just get 'interesting'!
Heissonfairy chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
I just wanted to say that I love this fic and it's been a long time so you probably won't update it but I really wish you would.
Jonesing chapter 17 . 5/24/2010
Dude, its been years and this story is one of the best on the site. Start it up again! I miss it!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 17 . 1/22/2010
please update again soon. You're either the second or third person I've reviewed a story for since coming back from my fanfic addiction. This is very good and I'm hoping you'll continue. You don't have to worry about this chapter being too sappy.

Please continue.
RiderGroup16 chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
I like this story a lot! I hope you decide to finish it someday, it isnt nice to just leave a story hanging. haha. Great work though, even if you do plan on dropping it forever. :)

dares to dream
Transfiguration chapter 17 . 1/20/2008
um..so that was amazing! i just love that robin's a girl, and i love the relationship with will...still trying to figure out guy-but i think a most amazing few chappies would include robin being forced upon by the sherriff and will being insanely jealous/protective..o...that sounds amazing...but what has happened? surely u have not given up!
azaneti chapter 17 . 12/29/2007
Nope, we can't!
clarissa chapter 17 . 6/25/2007
hey! I really like ths story. But its not finished, is it? I can't wait to find out whos going to be in a relationship.
lulu belle chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
I am actually kind of disappointed you are following "Prince of Theives". That, in my opinion, really wasn't the best Robin Hood interpretation. It was a good movie in general, but not a good Robin Hood story. I will continue reading this to see how it turns out... I hope you deviate away from "Prince of Theives" plot line. Your idea of Robin being a female is so unique, so new to the other stories I have read here, it is a shame it is not charting its own journey, but follow that of a weak film's portrayal of the famous Robin Hood.

over all though this is well written in description and such.
LilyJames addict chapter 17 . 4/15/2007
hah, i like will. very sarcastic :D will you be continuing the story? u haven't updated in a while...
vendy chapter 17 . 3/15/2007
I think this is a wonderful story! I hope that you update soon.

P.S. I tnink Sheriff loves Robin and he is jealous.
Spirit of the Sky chapter 17 . 11/6/2006
Don't you dare leave me hanging like this! Things between Will and Robin just got interesting! Update ASAP!

TTFN