Reviews for The Lost Dragoons
Arcane again chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Just wanted to add this:

I wonder how she would have reacted if she had accidentally cut off Dart's arm. Gawd, she would have just spiraled down in self-loathing.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Pretty good fight scenes. Wish Rose had warmed up to Dart by this point though. I can sorta picture this as a show of some kind. Maybe an anime. I'm glad this was Dart-Rose centric. I always found it a little silly that over 11K years, she did not get over her love and friends. It's kinda sad that one could not cope over so long a period of time. You get their characters pretty well though. I'm very happy you had Dart recognize logically and feel for, Rose's long plight.

I entertained myself by imagining him just saying, "Shut up Rose, if you won't share your burden then I'll take it from you."

Wow, that was really nice to see the actual Black Monster. I was disappointed the game never elaborated on it or that it could be different than just Rose as a Dragoon.

I'd like to know how you think. Reply, if you are still around.
serenade05 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
oh god. it's too sad. the story really touched me like no other. god...
Queen of the Faeries chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Wow, really? Damia was the easiest for me to beat. But actually I made her die like that in my story because I didn't want to write another fight. i'm terrible at those. and i just thought it would be befitting for her. Damia really touched me. She was so sweet and innocent, vulnerable. And you're right. it is tomb. Heh. Stupid mistakes seem to be my trademark.
Angela T chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Ooooh, woooow... Sooo good... So sad... Me likes da original Dragoons... But, damn, when I was fighting Damia, she nearly killed my ass! Rose beat her waay too easily! Oh well, your story. Oh, and I noticed that you used the actual line from the game. And when Kansas was talking I'm pretty sure the word was 'tomb', not 'womb'. Anyway, great fic. Write mores!
Lizzie chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
I luved it! I especially like the part where Dart kisses Rose.
Rap's chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
*sob sob sob* GOD Do I love this story! *sob sob sob* ooooo! you are SO good!
sita chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
i thought the story was great..explaining how the other dragoon were like as if it actually came from the game and i especially loved the part when dart kissed rose
ShadowHawk chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
keep it up!
Rap's chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
*clapping happily* Girl- you rock. and thats a'nuff said.
spiritore chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
This part was a bit sad. *sniffs a little bit* But still very good! Very, very good! *smiles and giggles* Now reverting back to my cliche statement that I promised never to use again. . .Keep on writing!
randh13th chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
I admit this is the nice side story! As I said before, that you're capable to

enter your character's feelings, emotion etc. That is make your story enjoyable!

I'll wait for your next story!