Reviews for Baggins of Hobbiton
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
The feels on the bus go round and round...I, personally, don't have the words to describe the excellence of this story. I had a few laughs, an occasional intake of breath that could pass as a sob, a number of gasps, and much talking to the screen and saying what should or shouldn't, will or won't happen. Ah, what a thrill. We can see where Frodo, Sam, and Merry's greatest virtues take root. There's such a bond between them all...what I wouldn't give for a friend (and guardian) like any of them...
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
I had a similar experience to Frodo once. I was eating at McDonald's with my dad one morning and the ladies that worked there were whispering to eachother within earshot (though not for my dad) things like "Look, that man has only one little girl with him. He looks suspicious" and so on. I couldn't finish eating and just had to hide my look of disgust. I kept to myself about it and eventually got over it, but I think it really did effect me a lot since it was the first time anything like that had happened. I hung out with my dad less because of it, and it was just horrible. Even a simple bit of whispering out of concern can have negative effects like that.
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
This story is really changing my view on my parents. Ppssssssshhhhh, adults! And also, I REALLY felt for Bilbo when Frodo reorganized all of his things in the study. I hope he figured out how to decipher merge organizational pattern of his books! I mean, let's face it. I leave it in the same spot on my floor literally every day. How am I supposed to know where it is if my mom puts it on some random shelf? Aaaajhhjhhkgffdtcjitfgjivdyjg!¡!¡!¡!¡!
I hope that Lotho faces a great many consequences for this! I couldn't help but smile at the discipline demonstrated in "On the Banks of the Brandywine." Frodo and Bilbo are kindred spirits, indeed!
Amidst Hobbits chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Ah, I am loving this story already! You are a very good writer, with a very interesting writing style. :) Love Lotho! So funny!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
hi
nice stories you have written.
one question .
are you gonna send frodo back or he would be staying?
Celeste K. Raven chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
The Gamgees' mere servants? The nerve!

Ha ha, i'm enjoying this story very much. You certainly have talent. :)
Early Bird chapter 22 . 3/10/2007
Excellent story! You have done a wonderful job.

& on another subject: you mentiond Bilbo when he was young getting in afew fights, ect. I'm glad I'm not the only 1 who can picture Bilbo in his youth D (tho I never get around to publishing, I write LOTR fanfic, & I sumtimes think of storys involving Bilbo when he was a child/teen/tween)
mossysnakes chapter 22 . 3/12/2006
wow, that was great! yea, thats all i have 2 say after all of this XD...im not good at commenting...um...well, it was really good anyway! but of course, in my personal opinion, could've used more angst:) hehe. i always want a 5ton of that stuf:D

well, anywho, namarie! and once again great job on the story!
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 22 . 1/22/2005
I loved this story so much!
BekaJWP chapter 22 . 12/27/2003
Great sequel! Lotho is a devious little git- ooh I'd love to slap him! I particularly like when all the hobbits join togther to dig out Frodo and Lotho...it's just such a lovely image, very heart-warming. Your dialogue is very real-to-life, but real to the books too if that makes sense, especially when Bilbo is teasing Frodo. So cute _. Not a very long review I'm afraid considering how long the story is but hey- I'm telling you I like it. What more does any author want? So anyway, good work and hope to see more of your writing soon :)
kymm chapter 22 . 11/4/2003
I enjoyed this story a lot. I'm going to go read the prequel (I screwed up the order). But I just wanted to let you know that I really liked this story.
AranelMaethlang chapter 22 . 11/1/2003
I really liked this story. It was very descriptive, and I loved every chapter. Great job.
girlofring1 chapter 22 . 10/15/2003
i was wondering if you were going to be starting your new story soon. I would love to read it. thanks.
amc623 chapter 22 . 10/5/2003
I'm so sorry, I know it's been forever since I reviewed- and you're finished! Well I've finally finished too. This was a very nice ending for two wonderful stories. I loved them both. I especially loved Bilbo threatening to slap the smile off Lotho's face here at the end, now that would be entertaining!

I look forward to your next story and the return of Bramblethorn. I will read it, hopefully I won't mind the slash. How soon do you think you'll be posting it?

~AC~
CuriousCat chapter 22 . 9/29/2003
Excellent story, as always. I have not had nearly enough time to comment back to you writings. Bad news - the end of this story. Good news - the beginning of another. That old rascal Bramblethorn is still out there lurking? Wow! Something to look forward to.