Reviews for Baggins of Hobbiton
Amidst Hobbits chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Ah, I am loving this story already! You are a very good writer, with a very interesting writing style. :) Love Lotho! So funny!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
hi
nice stories you have written.
one question .
are you gonna send frodo back or he would be staying?
Celeste K. Raven chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
The Gamgees' mere servants? The nerve!

Ha ha, i'm enjoying this story very much. You certainly have talent. :)
Early Bird chapter 22 . 3/10/2007
Excellent story! You have done a wonderful job.

& on another subject: you mentiond Bilbo when he was young getting in afew fights, ect. I'm glad I'm not the only 1 who can picture Bilbo in his youth D (tho I never get around to publishing, I write LOTR fanfic, & I sumtimes think of storys involving Bilbo when he was a child/teen/tween)
mossysnakes chapter 22 . 3/12/2006
wow, that was great! yea, thats all i have 2 say after all of this XD...im not good at commenting...um...well, it was really good anyway! but of course, in my personal opinion, could've used more angst:) hehe. i always want a 5ton of that stuf:D

well, anywho, namarie! and once again great job on the story!
LadyKatieKay chapter 22 . 1/22/2005
I loved this story so much!
BekaJWP chapter 22 . 12/27/2003
Great sequel! Lotho is a devious little git- ooh I'd love to slap him! I particularly like when all the hobbits join togther to dig out Frodo and Lotho...it's just such a lovely image, very heart-warming. Your dialogue is very real-to-life, but real to the books too if that makes sense, especially when Bilbo is teasing Frodo. So cute _. Not a very long review I'm afraid considering how long the story is but hey- I'm telling you I like it. What more does any author want? So anyway, good work and hope to see more of your writing soon :)
kymm chapter 22 . 11/4/2003
I enjoyed this story a lot. I'm going to go read the prequel (I screwed up the order). But I just wanted to let you know that I really liked this story.
AranelMaethlang chapter 22 . 11/1/2003
I really liked this story. It was very descriptive, and I loved every chapter. Great job.
girlofring1 chapter 22 . 10/15/2003
i was wondering if you were going to be starting your new story soon. I would love to read it. thanks.
amc623 chapter 22 . 10/5/2003
I'm so sorry, I know it's been forever since I reviewed- and you're finished! Well I've finally finished too. This was a very nice ending for two wonderful stories. I loved them both. I especially loved Bilbo threatening to slap the smile off Lotho's face here at the end, now that would be entertaining!

I look forward to your next story and the return of Bramblethorn. I will read it, hopefully I won't mind the slash. How soon do you think you'll be posting it?

AC
CuriousCat chapter 22 . 9/29/2003
Excellent story, as always. I have not had nearly enough time to comment back to you writings. Bad news - the end of this story. Good news - the beginning of another. That old rascal Bramblethorn is still out there lurking? Wow! Something to look forward to.
tavion chapter 22 . 9/28/2003
I am so happy that everything worked out, but I am sad that this story is over. It was well written and I enjoyed every second of it.

I simply cannot wait til 'A Harvest of Ashes'. So hurry up in post it! The suspense is killing me!
Aratlithiel1 chapter 22 . 9/26/2003
Ah... Everyone gets exactly what they deserve. Lovely way to wrap things up, my dear. Great characterizations throughout and a wonderful ending to an involving story. Well done!
pebbles chapter 22 . 9/26/2003
Oh, I'm so sad that it's over. But it was a wonderful story, one that I will be glad to read again sometime. I won't be reading your new story (I don't read rated R stories, or ones about slash), but I hope that you will be happy. Thanks for a great story!