Reviews for When The Last Petal Falls
cheryl bugby chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Hey Great story i think Lindsay and Carter should break-up so her and Bobby should be together Lindsay and Bobby make a cute couple. Update soon.
Jules chapter 5 . 3/16/2006
I love this story! The dialogue is funny. I love the romance. I love Bobby and Lindsay together. Lindsay should end up with him.
Turkey chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
you know, its been a long time since you updated this. and its probably because not very many people read the practice fanfics, so no one reviews, so you dont update. But you should consider finishing this story, even if its for me. I think she should end up with bobby. But, either or would be fine, because both guys are awesome. I will feel bad for whoever doesnt get her, unless carter turns out to be an idiot or something. But please finish the story just.. cuz the series didnt really end them on a happy note, and... this is a good story. So please finish it.
Athena13 chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
She should end up with Bobby! HS romance is great history...Bobby is the future...it's been a while since this was updated, I hope the muse returns soon.
Brittany chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
I like this story so much! I am a huge Bobby and Lindsay fan, but I must admit that I really like Carter! I feel so bad for him; he treats Lindsay so much better than Bobby does! I actually hope that Lindsay ends up with Carter
AngelWings8 chapter 5 . 1/30/2004
Great chapter. It kinda made sense for Carter to propose so soon, even if it WAS soon...I don't know. And put Lindsay with Bobby. Please. Please?
Lily chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
GREAT PART, I love it, everything is so well written, love the party, the necklace, the sharing their funny stories, and Lindsay and Carter's relationship, poor Bobby, LOL.

Write more soon, can't wait bfor who will win her heart in the end!