Reviews for Rematch
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 11 . 3/13
I cried.
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 6 . 3/13
I'm fangirling so hard right now i never thought i'd be so freakin' weird. Making seal noises and dying whale ones...I'm laughing so hard at myself right now.

I'M LOVING THE STORY!
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
You clearly have good taste. For one, you like star wars (you are great at writing star wars fics too) But also, you like Queen enough ti quote innuendo.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
Hmm. This seems so...cynical. I could see Obi-wan being cynical, but not to this extent, mainly because he was so relaxed around Luke in ANH. I'd like to see where you go with this, but I'm doubting that will happen, seeing as it's been, what...six years since you updated. ; Well, FYI, it was an interesting piece, and thank you for not taking it down. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
And what, pray tell, is in it for Tarius? That's the Million Credit question. I'm curious as to why Obi-wan hasn't asked it yet: What's in it for him (Tarius)?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Obi-wan, you're "The Negotiator"! You should know better than that! Ask what KIND of pain! Physical? Emotional? Get more of a picture before you agree to anything! BAKA! *smacks him up the side of the head*

However, this is far more along the lines of time-travel for Obi-wan than any other fic I've read. I mean, if he's going to go back in time, it would make sense that he would do so at the end of his life, not sometime in the middle (otherwise, can we say "bye bye Luke", he'd be killed by storm troopers and everything we know would be moot, of course the fics techinically make it all moot anyway, but that's besides the point). I would like to know exactly who this dark-haired guy is...I don't like him. Hmm. Quite intrigued.
xfighter4 chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
Great story! Still hold out for an update
Kazekira chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Taking the force from Obi-wan was cruel for the sake of being angsty.

Writers no longer have talent on this site for Angst is the easiest and now most exaggerated emotion written.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 12 . 5/2/2008
Oh, much loved. Absolutely amazing story. I love how you get into the older Obi-Wan's Head(I'll call the older version Ben).

It's interesting to read, since I barely remember 4, 5, and 6. I'm really hoping one day GL will write 7, 8, and 9. It'll have to be about a Jedi order reformation. You hit a little bit on what I'm thinking about in this fic. Again, much liked. Are you going to continue this fic?

Keep writing!
elasah again chapter 12 . 4/19/2008
yay! good development here. i like this
elasah chapter 11 . 4/19/2008
darn it - why did you have to take the force away from obi-wan?

*pouts*

sigh

i was wanting him to be all jedi-mastery and lightsaber wielding again :(
apoihga chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
hmm... i'm really liking your premise. this chapter was rather.. anit-climactic though.
Hitokiri Onib chapter 12 . 4/7/2008
KoToR2 much?

A void in the force? Obi here? SWEET You better update soon!
the ultimate halo freak chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
awesome story i like it and hope that you updatwe soon.
dragonzice chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
intrestin... soo, will this be updated? can't wait to see what happens next!