Reviews for Bracelets
SimplyyJules chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Its all nice up u till the last part I dont particually like But its your story so u can do what you prefer
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Hm. Interesting. I was going to say, I like how you took creative license and expanded on Ginny and Luna's friendship before and during the series. I've never read about them as a couple before, but it's not bad. This is well-written too.
Dysiru chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was beautifully written. [: My favorite GinnyLuna story I've read so far.
x se chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Very very cute and whats not. _
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
aw. thats so nice. of ocurse they were still friends, even though they were more than that. i thought that was the sweetest part of the whole story, when luna pointed that out. and just si you know, i despise all the people who leave comments on your work like: "eew, you're a pervert for doing femslash.: bugger them is all i have to say.
Zaraky chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
adorable
nightshadow1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Chirleep chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
cheers Hooray! You know you're one of my favorite authors, don't you? I loved this. Cute, concise, and IC. Luna's been one of my favorite characters since I read Order of the Phoenix, and you portray her so well. If your muse feels like it, will you write more Luna ficlets? Pleases? puppy dog eyes
mimsy chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Oh, well done! I've been hoping someone would write Ginny/Luna, and now you've done it! I like your fics in general because they're unique and interesting and just generally well-written without haning that pretentious faux- intellishash vibe. Please keep writing!
Irish Pixie chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
i've never read couple before but it was cute so yes, uh bei_*