Reviews for One Night At The Metropolitan
Elianna Eldari chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This makes me happy! (except for the digs at metal- there is a huge variety, but I'll pretend the farm boys were listening to crappy stuff)
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
OH MAN I WISH THERE WAS A SEQUAL TO THIS!

Chad sounds incredibly hot. And I love how their friendship sounded. Chloe wouldn't be one to out anyone, and though I've not really read her with any other character, especially a new one, this story was just AMAZING! I really liked Chad and I liked this relationship. I love that he made her feel sexy and the end was sexy itself too! This could get kinky :P
zeo knight chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
love it its good depending on the music i ither like it or i dont so there isnt much i dont like
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This was differnt.

Smallville laced with reality.

I mean, what's more 'right now' than goth?
sataldajamahel chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I love this so much! God! I love goth boys, and your goth-esque Chloe is fantastic. Can I have a sequel? Please please please? I'll even Beta for you, if you want!

or you can even catch me on AIM. DebauchedEyes or Cadencation
I shall love you forever, and build you a shrine for this story.
Echo
AnnabelleOdd chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Cool. _ I liek the fact Chloe wasn't pining after Clark for once. And I could so see Chloe with a goth boy. XD I liked it a lot.
gabi chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
oh my goodness! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! please write another one please please write another one!
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Go Chloe! I didn't figure her for the goth type, but hey, as a resporter, she's got to learn all the counter cultures to get her sources, right?

And yeah, being a pagan is satan-free (well, except for Lionel). Thanks for that line!
MIchelle chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
I loved it. Jeck or Chad or whatever else you feel like calling him is a good charachter. Finally something diferant besides the same ol same ol charachters. good job. and please have other chapters. but whatever you decide is good.
Argent chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Wonderful stories.

Clear details and a possible romance that I never thought of but makes perfect sense. Thanks
TigersEye283 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Great story. I totally loved it. I never even thought about Chad as a possibility.
Tandy chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Wow, that was really great! It was truly wonderful! I didn't think i could stand Chloe with anyone other than Lex, but this fic rocks!

Tandy