Reviews for Bodyguards
PiratesNight101 chapter 19 . 1/1
BOI! DIS STORY HAD ME LIKE AHHH! Amazing! I love it. The ending kind of got me when everything went back to normal but I am still satisfied. Thank you for the time you put into your book for me and others. Keep up the good work!
nefarious-lee chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
Wow. No words. I love this story so much. You, dear writer, definitely have a special talent! This plot was absolutely delicious and daring, and extremely well paced. Thank you for blessing the Inuyasha fan fiction world.
Michi4 chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
This is fun! I read on...
Michi4 chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Nice use of the rosary as the connection. I'm loving this although somehow miss Inuyasha's ears in the disguise. delightful read. 3
Michi4 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Damn bullies. Anyway, I LOVED how Kagome educated her friends, bringing the books and even Inuyasha taking an interest.
lol the add chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
there was an add with a boy and a girl looking in a mirror, the girl was super skinny and looked good but in the mirror she looked really fat and the boy was the opposite lol XD
sorry chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
i dont really remember if it was this fanfic or not, but inuyasha's sword is called "Tetsusaiga" not "Tessaiga" you just dont pronounce the "su". the word or letter combination 'Tess" is not possible in Japanese vocabulary, it even says in the show that it is spelled "Tetsusaiga."
siredwizards chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
How could a mere human even match against Inuyasha though who's 100x faster with his heightened senses and all
RandomFandoms14 chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
YAHS!
InuSoulSonicEater40 chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
Please continue this story
Theia-The-Planet chapter 19 . 4/10/2015
This is amazing! There should be ore stories like this.
Crack-jouchan chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
I had a feeling Gloomy Man was Sesshy... Oh my god, did he marry Rin?! Oh hell yeah, one of my OTPs!

And if it's not incest, I guess they are adopted siblings? Or perhaps pretending to be siblings for some reason or another. Hmmmm, mysterious
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
IS IT INCEST. Repressed sexual frustration from being unable to act on incestuous feelings cause them to become jerks.

That aside, I like that the gang is with Kagome they are fun!
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »