Reviews for Bodyguards
lol the add chapter 9 . 3/28
there was an add with a boy and a girl looking in a mirror, the girl was super skinny and looked good but in the mirror she looked really fat and the boy was the opposite lol XD
sorry chapter 4 . 3/27
i dont really remember if it was this fanfic or not, but inuyasha's sword is called "Tetsusaiga" not "Tessaiga" you just dont pronounce the "su". the word or letter combination 'Tess" is not possible in Japanese vocabulary, it even says in the show that it is spelled "Tetsusaiga."
siredwizards chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
How could a mere human even match against Inuyasha though who's 100x faster with his heightened senses and all
RandomFandoms14 chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
YAHS!
InuSoulSonicEater40 chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
Please continue this story
Theia-The-Planet chapter 19 . 4/10/2015
This is amazing! There should be ore stories like this.
Crack-jouchan chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
I had a feeling Gloomy Man was Sesshy... Oh my god, did he marry Rin?! Oh hell yeah, one of my OTPs!

And if it's not incest, I guess they are adopted siblings? Or perhaps pretending to be siblings for some reason or another. Hmmmm, mysterious
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
IS IT INCEST. Repressed sexual frustration from being unable to act on incestuous feelings cause them to become jerks.

That aside, I like that the gang is with Kagome they are fun!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Hrm... Does Sesshomaru's new name have anything to do with Kudou Shinichi?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
Haha, anime characters watching anime XD
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Just wanted to say I love your plot and voice so far! Oh, and the 6 years elementary 3 years junior high and 3 years high school exists here in Canada too, but only in some provinces. *continues reading*
cookie panda-roo chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
nice story, I can't imagine a bubbly Sesshoumaru... but I like it! :)
InuKag113 chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
My bad wrong one . Oh well my favorite part was when inuyasha stuck the middle finger at miroku-San. :-* B-)
1,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »