Reviews for The Kid's Aren't All Right
Latex Babe chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
::sobs::it was so *sniff* MOVING! see, i luv trunks, and gohan, so now...i never saw that episode where trunks beat the andriods up, and i alwayss like thinking of what it coulda been. nice story
Darqstar chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
To answer the question on top of the story. YES, keep writing DBZ fanfiction, please. I think you got Future Trunks down perfectly. It was a great story, I loved it. It might have been "fluff" to you, but I found it touching. Also, I think you got Vegeta down perfectly. He's at that stage where he's not quite ready to be "Dad" but he cares. He's realized that Trunks sacrificed a lot to make his life better. It's a great story, really.
Anime Sister chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
How sweet! Although it's totally unlike you to write this I think. But I still liked it!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Interesting. And yes, compared to your other stuff, this is pure fluff. You didn't really go as deep into the characters as you have in other fics. But its the enjoyable kind of fluff nonetheless. _ Vegeta and Trunks are my favs too, but I think I've said that before, ne? You said you're getting to like Gohan now that he's a bad-ass too, and I agree. He was *pretty* bad-ass when he was fighting Cell. Way better than when they were running around on Namek and he was looking lost for most of the time. Anway I liked the no-nonsense way Trunks killed the androids in this. While most of the good and bad DBZ characters like to have long stretched out fights and duels, particularly Piccolo and Vegeta, I'd imagine that Mirai Trunks would be at the point in his life where he didn't care about a good fight and just wanted to kill the damn things as soon as possible. I like that offsrping song too. And naming seemingly random anime fics after song titles or song lines is kinda fun; I did it with a SM fic once.
Diviana chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
that was awesome. Trunks rocks!
The Mistress of Death chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
Elf I LOVE all of your work and I can't wait to finish all of them _ I think that was VERY good and I can't wait to read more!
Angels INC chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
cool
MiaSanada chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
This is simple but very good. Nice Job
Kawaii Panchan chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
I love that offspring song but maybe i'm confused... where does the song come in?
Alex-Chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Wow, short and sweet. I like it! _-
jam chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
that was excellent!

the way he just cut 18's head off and stamped on it! also had some vegeta and trunks so even better!

gohan is really cool and i agree trunks and vegeta rule! but pan is cool too.
SSJ Nanz chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT! I love Veggie/Trunks father/son momemnts -
BlackDragonFly chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Oh this is so kawaii! I loved it!
b e a u t i f u l i r o n y chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
It was pretty good, should have been longer with a little more detail, but hey, it was sweet when Vegeta helped Trunks! :-)
Lys chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Hee, the fluff demon stikes AGAIN? thats three fics in ten minutes, must be some kinda record! LOL i luv this, really great. HEE! TRUNKS NO KAWAII!