Reviews for The World Through His Eyes
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 1/26
Read Most of the Chapters and they were Awsome.
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 1/23
So Cute.
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. Every single little thing about it. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so I may put it on my kindle as soon as possible. This is one of the few stories that makes me cry so much and yet I love it anyway so I want to be able to keep it with me wherever I go.
for fuck's sake chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
are you being serious? 'my patients have run out?!' wtf? is sesshomaru some kind of doctor? I have ignored this for far too long. I'm sorry but I have to tell you that patients and PATIENCE are not the same thing.
I have to admire that you are continuing to make the same mistakes in every chapter. Some people get creative, but you are showing some real determination here.
that's it honey chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
it's not since. IT'S SENSE. I swear to god, that pissed me off more than it should have. especially since you like using the word 'SENSE' so much.
Kymerisalla chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Just wow. Thank you for that wonderful story.
Too lazy to sign chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
Decent story. You should've fired your beta though...and used a spellcheck.
Raion Shinz chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
I did a double take when I read "Shippou gets a pet squirrle" because at first glance I thought you said "squirtle" and was like "Wtf is a pokemon doing in the Inuyasha universe?"
crimsontears82684 chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
This was cute. It did get a bit much with the soul bond and all the side effects about half way through the story. It kinda got hard to pick through it all at one point. Though I did like how you wrapped it all together at the end. I also liked how you handled Kikyo. The fact that the bond wasnt perfect and all was nice too.
King Baka chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Nice story so far. I like the concept, and I'm sure Inuyasha and Kagome will continue to learn more about each other and grow closer as the story progresses. I'm glad it's not happening too fast, as shown by their childish bickering and the end of chapter 2. It's too bad you had to take out the songs. Why this site doesn't allow songfics is completely beyond me. I like 3 Doors Down too. :(
Ellae chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
I apologize, I truly and passionately love this story and your writing but your mixups of "you're" and "your" are hell on my eyes. Especially because at that crucial and heart-stopping moment of confesion I had to wince. I have a problem with those too and all I can do is just remind myself: "you're""you are", whenever I'm writing. Same with "its" (possessive) and "it's" (it is) and at times "their" and "there"
I apologize, again. I hope I don't come off as patronizing. I love your story it badly enough to risk you resenting me. Ok. I'm done now. Back to the hotness.
ellen chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
I love the story i like the way kikyo was at the end she could say good bye to inuyasha TT even if she was falling apart.
ellen chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
I hate kikyo after she 'almost die' a lot of episodes evil or a mad woman who just wanted to kill inuyasha and kagome, after she begome 'good' again she dies and i even cried after she die 'T-T I don't hate kikyo just don't like her after all her making Inuyasha and kagome take so long to be a couple... but if she didn't make kagome pain or try to kill anyone good like kagome or inuyasha i'm okay with her. I just hate her because of her trying to kill Inuyasha and kagome and 'not caring' that Naraku make her betray Inuyasha and If i was Inuyasha i could wanted to get revenge... inuyasha make me laugh after i think who red kagome face was after seducing her XD
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
hey, I'm The Demon Within Me and I am totally digging this story. It is...the bomb. Love it to death!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
Omg i absolutely love this chapter! And this story is my absolute favorite! I'm actually re-reading it for the third time :)
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »