Reviews for The World Through His Eyes
bladex999 chapter 20 . 4/25
I loved the story all the way up to this chapter. The other had so much more passion to them. This felt like "lets just get this done so i can move on".
Seriously awesome chapter! I'm glad Inuyasha has finally chosen who he wants. :)
Awesome chapter!
Caught-In-The-Frostfire chapter 20 . 12/3/2015
Just wanted to say that this story is one of the best Inuayasha fanfics on this site. Hands down. The end had me completely bawling to the point where my mom busted in asking me if I was ok. This is a fantastic piece of work that shows Kagome and Inuyasha's true love for one another. I bow to you, bravo!
Sparkly Blue chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
This was a great story! Thank you so much for sharing!
CCRP chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
I thought this fic was rated M...Is there any lemon? I'm looking forward for that chapter. On the other hand, this story was amazing!
kenzie.parish chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
Haha, don't feel bad. Knowing that that's how this wonderous fic came into existence makes me feel immensely better, because that is EXACTLY how most, if not all, of my fics came into the world.
kenzie.parish chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
is just THE FIRST CHAPTER and it nearly brought me TO TEARS. You my friend have a GIFT, and it needs to be shared with the world.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2015
Not sure why, but one of the most emotional epilogue endings for me personally. Just hearing about them fade away into the stories of legends, almost makes you wander if in real life sometime long ago a similar love story transpired. We can only hope.
The calling chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I love inukag
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Read Most of the Chapters and they were Awsome.
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
So Cute.
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. Every single little thing about it. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so I may put it on my kindle as soon as possible. This is one of the few stories that makes me cry so much and yet I love it anyway so I want to be able to keep it with me wherever I go.
for fuck's sake chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
are you being serious? 'my patients have run out?!' wtf? is sesshomaru some kind of doctor? I have ignored this for far too long. I'm sorry but I have to tell you that patients and PATIENCE are not the same thing.
I have to admire that you are continuing to make the same mistakes in every chapter. Some people get creative, but you are showing some real determination here.
that's it honey chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
it's not since. IT'S SENSE. I swear to god, that pissed me off more than it should have. especially since you like using the word 'SENSE' so much.
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »