Reviews for The World Through His Eyes
Rachel3003 chapter 9 . 7/3
hey! loving the fic so far but just so you know, koi means love (it a synonim of ai), not dear. just letting you know. now i'm gonna read the rest till my eyes can't stand it and i fall asleep with the laptop over me XDXDXDXD
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 1 . 6/12
I think I can say that this is my most favorite Inuyasha fanfiction of all time. It was beautiful.
Shoesarecool chapter 20 . 1/20
Amazing story! Well written!
gallus13 chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
Delightful. :)
bladex999 chapter 20 . 4/25/2016
I loved the story all the way up to this chapter. The other had so much more passion to them. This felt like "lets just get this done so i can move on".
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
Seriously awesome chapter! I'm glad Inuyasha has finally chosen who he wants. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/28/2016
Awesome chapter!
Caught-In-The-Frostfire chapter 20 . 12/3/2015
Just wanted to say that this story is one of the best Inuayasha fanfics on this site. Hands down. The end had me completely bawling to the point where my mom busted in asking me if I was ok. This is a fantastic piece of work that shows Kagome and Inuyasha's true love for one another. I bow to you, bravo!
Sparkly Blue chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
This was a great story! Thank you so much for sharing!
CCRP chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
I thought this fic was rated M...Is there any lemon? I'm looking forward for that chapter. On the other hand, this story was amazing!
kenzie.parish chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
Haha, don't feel bad. Knowing that that's how this wonderous fic came into existence makes me feel immensely better, because that is EXACTLY how most, if not all, of my fics came into the world.
kenzie.parish chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
is just THE FIRST CHAPTER and it nearly brought me TO TEARS. You my friend have a GIFT, and it needs to be shared with the world.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2015
Not sure why, but one of the most emotional epilogue endings for me personally. Just hearing about them fade away into the stories of legends, almost makes you wander if in real life sometime long ago a similar love story transpired. We can only hope.
The calling chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I love inukag
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Read Most of the Chapters and they were Awsome.
1,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »