Reviews for Princess by Mistake
love this chapter 36 . 9/3
still hoping for an update all these years later. still so good upon rereading
Ccs chapter 36 . 7/10
Hey, love the story line so far! Are you still writing this story?
amazing chapter 36 . 6/29
this is one of the best stories ive read on this site. please finish it. i keep coming back periodically and reading it over and over again. im still slightly obsessed and it hasnt been updated for 3 years. hopefully you find the time to finish it up!
HappyBlossom chapter 36 . 4/6
This story, I don't think I'll ever stop rereading it. It is such a wonderful plot and I am always hoping to see the final chapter. I never felt such a great yearning for a story to have its ending, it usually the opposite. I never liked good stories to end, but I guess because this story was left with a twist and the greatest cliff hanger of all time, I truly do yearn the last chapter.

There is so much that the last chapter will bring. Such as the girl in the cave, Syaoran and Sakura's relationship, the chancellor, the barbarians tribe, the kingdom of Aure, Touya, the king/queen of proto, ruby moon, Kaptan, the island princess, etc the list goes on. I truly want to see how this is going to end. To finally see the loose strings be tied up into a knot. Gosh, a ending that is sad, but at the same time so relieving that the journey and the adventures had come to an end.

Even now, as I read the latest chapter, it feels like the adventure is not over because there is so much that comes into my mind...how will it end? Will there be an ending? It is so close, but so far to reach the conclusion for the story, lol, drives me crazy, but I have lasted this long waiting and hoping that this story will come to a close.

I truly hope you as an author are doing well in your life. I hope that you are not stressing so much in life. It gets hectic, but I hope you are well. I just wanted to go back to your story since it is one of my top three favorites, probably my top 1 favorite stories in fanfiction...overall story that have been out in this world. I am an avid reader and enjoy a writer's talent to bring characters to life, to bring their world to life. It is truly magnificent of what you have accomplished as a writer. Your story telling will definitely be not forgotten. I am truly glad I am not the only one who feels that way, many of us seem to reread your story for the heck of it, but also hoping that the story will come to a beautiful ending it deserves.

Whatever way you finish the story, it will always be great. You took us to an amazing adventure with the characters. Thank you so much for this story, I am truly glad I found such a great story as yours.

HappyBlossom
"Kaptan was blushing like a little boy. Sakura smiled sweetly at him.

"Well, Tor would be glad to hear about this," Kaptan muttered quietly. Tor had always wondered why they didn't see each other."

I'M TOR. TOR IS ME *I want to read Tor's reaction after finding out "YOU DID WHAT? omg" and starts an essay about how they should be together instead of the prince*
And Kaptan blushed AWWWWWWWWWN. He felt something deep inside. And he wasn't expecting #letmedreaaaaaam
"Then Kaptan slung an arm around Sakura's waist and drew her towards him. "You see, Sakura and I are already promised to each other."
I JUST SCREAMED AND THEM THE KISS AND I SCREAMED MORE BECAUSE HEY MY AU OTP IS ALREADY DOOMED BUT AT LEAST WE GOT A KISS AND

you just destroyed in the next sentence... /3 *'there's no attraction' is Sakura blind? Even I didn't know Kaptain and I'm crazy abt him* why you do that to me... That's bc I'm the biggest sxs shipper since I'm 10 but this fix surely made me for the first time ever betray my OTP. My feeeelz.
The Sakura x Kaptan moments... #feels
"I Love you" dead dead dead dead dead my doomed au ship killing me jgdadgjklfs
My Sakura/Kaptain heart...
Last comment it was me -Sil- anyways here I am dreaming with an Sakura/Kaptan AU...
Dude. For the first time in my 16 years shipping SxS for the first time I see myself shipping Sakura with another character, an oc even. That is Kaptan. I love him to moon and back. He's amazing. I'm reviewing from Ch 10 but curious as I am based in reviews I see (and should know) sxs is endgame and no Sakura/Kaptan at all. But damn, part of me really ship it. Kaptan is my Chaol there. *oh I wish... I wish...*
please updateeeee
Ana chapter 36 . 1/20
What is going on?! Was Sasella a decoy all along? Is the girl in the cave the contingency?

I wonder if Sakura will ever have to choose between revenge or Syaoran again. I really hope you will one day finish this story! You've done an amazing job and this story has been one of my favorites so thank you :) I will continue to wait!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/30/2015
You are an incredibly gifted writer. I hope that this story will some day come to an end (reading it over and over isn't helping me curb the need for this lol) and your new story developing into another enjoyable read from you.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/14/2015
Amazing story! My second time rereading :) Please update soon!