Reviews for Princess by Mistake
zeKaien chapter 36 . 4/28
here are my guesses about the end of this great story:

- sakura will be the princess of aure, endorsed by gouhei and other supporters since no one is left to rule the kingdom anymore
- syaoran will persuade his family to let him marry sakura or give up his position as the heir of proto
- touya will be freed from the spell and have a happy life with his beloved sister

but really, it would be much better if you update. good thing you never shared your social media accounts or i would have sent you dms to persuade you haha

pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeee
ilovesyaoranforever chapter 36 . 9/15/2018
I really hope you’re not going to give up on this story. Please update soon!
ScrumptiousAngel13 chapter 36 . 8/31/2018
Please I hope you could finish this epic story. Syaoran's strong love for Sakura was amazing. The most amazing! I can't get enough of it. My Trojan War feels! Paris's love for Helen...like here Syaoran's willing to go to war for Sakura! How amazing is that! Please more fights between Kaptan and Syaoran, their fights are very addictive! Syaoran's jealousy and overprotectiveness of Sakura is super addictive. Please write more. This is Epic! A unique masterpiece! You did a perfect incredible job portraying Syaoran and Sakura's personalities and their great love! Please don't end this here and it's sad that Syaoran's memories is not yet returning. :'(

It was fantastic that Syaoran is the one who killed the bitch sasella! Her death is so satisfying! Thank you for killing her the way she deserved to be killed!

I hope Syaoran's father and mother will finally accept Sakura. I feel sorry for Sakura that everyone thinks lowly of her but I'm very satisfied that Syaoran's love for her is very strong. A real man's love. A real prince's strong love for his princess.
always hopefully chapter 36 . 8/11/2018
i always periodically come back every few years to check if this story is finished. hopefully one day
HappyBlossom chapter 36 . 2/3/2018
It has been a while. Just rereading as usual and hoping to see the final chapter(s). It is still good as a I remember. I hope you are doing well. Still waiting to see an update.
LindyWatson chapter 36 . 11/26/2017
DID YOU JUST ABANDONED THIS? ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?! THIS IS A MASTERPIECE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! AND PLEASE MAKE SYAORAN REMEMBERS HIS AND SAKURA'S MEMORIES AGAIN! YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE THOSE AWAY FROM HIM, THEY HAVE A LOT OF HISTORY. BUT I SWEAR IT'S COOL THAT EVEN HE DOESN'T REMEMBER SAKURA, HE'S STILL CRAZY FOR HER! I LOVE HOW STRONG HIS FEELINGS FOR SAKURA! IT'S THE GREATEST SYAORAN CHARACTER I'VE EVER READ! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! AND MAKE THEM MAKE LOVE AGAIN, ONE MORE TIME IN THE FINALE. THEIR LOVE MAKING WAS AWESOME! THEY ARE SO HOT AND SWEET AND FULL OF LOVE! SAKURA AND SYAORAN FOREVER!
superpink chapter 36 . 11/24/2017
Its been years but I still come back every now and then to read this and just hope that you will update once again. It would really be nice to see an end to this donde this is my favorite ccs fic of all time. Anyways, hope you're well and happy holidays!
meridalass chapter 36 . 11/15/2017
please continue xx
AnimeFanPeep chapter 36 . 9/20/2017
i dont know how many i reread this but everytime i read this, it never amazed to surprise me with each an every plot twist at every corner. but of course, most of all, Ill love an update! i sincerely hope you wouldnt the story HERE, itll leave a very bad taste in the reader's mouth with such finale.

and im guessing the girl that just woke up is the REAL princess king aureoles sent to the west 18 years ago. hmm then sasaella... is kan all along, but kan had gotten spinel to giver her magic and she managaed to become in the form of the actial princess.

ah but well, i cant only imagine. i hope you would continue to fill our imagination and give this story an ending that it deserves. after all, who doesnt want syaoran and sakura to live happily every after and a smut?
ChocoStar chapter 36 . 8/18/2017
Wow was not expecting that the battle ended with the existence of the orbs. Looking forward to how your planning on ending this!
Tisay chapter 25 . 5/28/2017
Loved your fanfic, disappointed because it went to the 'magic route' I would have loved it as it is. It was a wonderful story...
twilight98275 chapter 36 . 2/26/2017
Omg. I just finished your story and it is amazing. Please please finish it. I'm literal at the edge of my seat. I want to know how our favorite characters are going to deal with the king and queen.
hopeful chapter 36 . 1/31/2017
its been years but im hopeful we will get that final chapter at some point. this is probably my favourite ff story and i would love to have it completed
or chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
Love this story so far! I'm a sucker for these Cinderella type stories. I quite like how intelligent sakura is but the act with gohei was a little off for me xD. I personally wished syaoran was more of an introvert but i love how you made him adorable as well as arrogant.
elocinette chapter 36 . 11/2/2016
I started reading this story like 5 years ago, and I just realized you never wrote the ending:( Ist benn almost 3 years since your last update, I hope you are doing well, we are still waiting:)