Reviews for Princess by Mistake
Tisay chapter 25 . 5/28
Loved your fanfic, disappointed because it went to the 'magic route' I would have loved it as it is. It was a wonderful story...
twilight98275 chapter 36 . 2/26
Omg. I just finished your story and it is amazing. Please please finish it. I'm literal at the edge of my seat. I want to know how our favorite characters are going to deal with the king and queen.
hopeful chapter 36 . 1/31
its been years but im hopeful we will get that final chapter at some point. this is probably my favourite ff story and i would love to have it completed
or chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
Love this story so far! I'm a sucker for these Cinderella type stories. I quite like how intelligent sakura is but the act with gohei was a little off for me xD. I personally wished syaoran was more of an introvert but i love how you made him adorable as well as arrogant.
elocinette chapter 36 . 11/2/2016
I started reading this story like 5 years ago, and I just realized you never wrote the ending:( Ist benn almost 3 years since your last update, I hope you are doing well, we are still waiting:)
Guest chapter 36 . 10/15/2016
Please please please finish this story?!xx
love this chapter 36 . 9/3/2016
still hoping for an update all these years later. still so good upon rereading
Ccs chapter 36 . 7/10/2016
Hey, love the story line so far! Are you still writing this story?
amazing chapter 36 . 6/29/2016
this is one of the best stories ive read on this site. please finish it. i keep coming back periodically and reading it over and over again. im still slightly obsessed and it hasnt been updated for 3 years. hopefully you find the time to finish it up!
HappyBlossom chapter 36 . 4/6/2016
This story, I don't think I'll ever stop rereading it. It is such a wonderful plot and I am always hoping to see the final chapter. I never felt such a great yearning for a story to have its ending, it usually the opposite. I never liked good stories to end, but I guess because this story was left with a twist and the greatest cliff hanger of all time, I truly do yearn the last chapter.

There is so much that the last chapter will bring. Such as the girl in the cave, Syaoran and Sakura's relationship, the chancellor, the barbarians tribe, the kingdom of Aure, Touya, the king/queen of proto, ruby moon, Kaptan, the island princess, etc the list goes on. I truly want to see how this is going to end. To finally see the loose strings be tied up into a knot. Gosh, a ending that is sad, but at the same time so relieving that the journey and the adventures had come to an end.

Even now, as I read the latest chapter, it feels like the adventure is not over because there is so much that comes into my mind...how will it end? Will there be an ending? It is so close, but so far to reach the conclusion for the story, lol, drives me crazy, but I have lasted this long waiting and hoping that this story will come to a close.

I truly hope you as an author are doing well in your life. I hope that you are not stressing so much in life. It gets hectic, but I hope you are well. I just wanted to go back to your story since it is one of my top three favorites, probably my top 1 favorite stories in fanfiction...overall story that have been out in this world. I am an avid reader and enjoy a writer's talent to bring characters to life, to bring their world to life. It is truly magnificent of what you have accomplished as a writer. Your story telling will definitely be not forgotten. I am truly glad I am not the only one who feels that way, many of us seem to reread your story for the heck of it, but also hoping that the story will come to a beautiful ending it deserves.

Whatever way you finish the story, it will always be great. You took us to an amazing adventure with the characters. Thank you so much for this story, I am truly glad I found such a great story as yours.

HappyBlossom
Guest chapter 35 . 3/26/2016
"Kaptan was blushing like a little boy. Sakura smiled sweetly at him.

"Well, Tor would be glad to hear about this," Kaptan muttered quietly. Tor had always wondered why they didn't see each other."

I'M TOR. TOR IS ME *I want to read Tor's reaction after finding out "YOU DID WHAT? omg" and starts an essay about how they should be together instead of the prince*
And Kaptan blushed AWWWWWWWWWN. He felt something deep inside. And he wasn't expecting #letmedreaaaaaam
Guest chapter 35 . 3/26/2016
"Then Kaptan slung an arm around Sakura's waist and drew her towards him. "You see, Sakura and I are already promised to each other."
I JUST SCREAMED AND THEM THE KISS AND I SCREAMED MORE BECAUSE HEY MY AU OTP IS ALREADY DOOMED BUT AT LEAST WE GOT A KISS AND

you just destroyed in the next sentence... /3 *'there's no attraction' is Sakura blind? Even I didn't know Kaptain and I'm crazy abt him* why you do that to me... That's bc I'm the biggest sxs shipper since I'm 10 but this fix surely made me for the first time ever betray my OTP. My feeeelz.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/26/2016
The Sakura x Kaptan moments... #feels
Guest chapter 27 . 3/26/2016
"I Love you" dead dead dead dead dead my doomed au ship killing me jgdadgjklfs
Guest chapter 23 . 3/26/2016