Reviews for Princess by Mistake
You are an incredibly gifted writer. I hope that this story will some day come to an end (reading it over and over isn't helping me curb the need for this lol) and your new story developing into another enjoyable read from you.
Amazing story! My second time rereading :) Please update soon!
MissMusa chapter 1 . 7/21
I love everything about this story. Its very hard to find stories devoid of patriarchal biases. Yours is a gem, and lends itself to rereading! Hope you update it soon :)
Please update soon. I've been reading this story from the start and re-read every year. I really hope you can finish it as this is an amazing story and you are a phenomenal and talented writer.
CrownPandora chapter 36 . 5/21
This story is fantastically intense. Please put up the finale soon!
You can't DO THIS TO MEEEE! Once I started reading ur story, I didn't stop until there were no more chapters! I spent the WHOLE reading this fanfic! And I'm so sad that its not even done! Waahhh pls pls pls update or else u, Sakura, and Syaoran will b the death of me!
Reclusion chapter 36 . 3/17
Please continue with your story. I really, really like your writing style. You make the characters seem alive. You make the readers feel what Sakura is feeling. When Sakura saw Syaoran again, I felt the desperation that Sakura was feeling. This is a very rare thing and I have not experienced this even while reading the works of seasoned authors. Please continue to share your works with the world and I hope you become a published author. I hope you update soon. Thanks
Andrea chapter 36 . 3/3
Please please please finish the story! I've read it over ten times and I always get so sad when I realize that the story is unfinished. It's too good to be left unfinished!
idk chapter 36 . 2/28
Okay, now that was a major plot twister...
GAotaku chapter 36 . 2/26
it's really sad that this story hadn't been updated for so long. I hope you are still planning to finish this story! Good luck.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/24/2014
Please please please please please update! :0 It's been a year. *cries* I love this fanfiction so much
Guest chapter 36 . 11/5/2014
please update this story! It's been more than a year and I still haven't forgotten it! I absolutely loved this one!
neh chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
pls continue writting..m missing ur stories alot
singingequestrian89 chapter 36 . 6/18/2014
Please cine back and finish this story! I love it so much I want to know how it all ends! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. Please please finish it! This story has been one of my favorite stories ever to read. I hope this makes you want to at least update this story with a new chapter.
Neh chapter 36 . 4/12/2014
Hey dear.. i have reread the story 5th time.. awesome story just superb.. buh pls update soon..! pls.. m waiting..! just cant stop thinkin.. wats up next..!