Reviews for Hoenn League: A Brendan and May Adventure
aach06 chapter 56 . 4/27
Like Uber bitchy
aach06 chapter 56 . 4/27
May is so bitchy damn we luv her tho but she's a bitch
aach06 chapter 53 . 4/27
whorephanage
aach06 chapter 53 . 4/27
Wally upheld rule 273 of the bro code, the most ignored rule in the entire archive.
aach06 chapter 37 . 4/27
low key wally should be a deep cover magma agent who's gonna reveal himself later and back stab may
aach06 chapter 28 . 4/26
Mrs. Wood is a traitor-ass mom
Niggatronus chapter 12 . 4/26
There's no point to the duel if May wins every time. Hell, there's no point to Brendan training at all if you're gonna write it so that she one-ups him.
FireStorm1991 chapter 2 . 1/22
I bet later he'll say he liked the girl he met as a young boy, and then he'll find out who that really is.
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 1/22
A friend of mine sent this to me a couple of years ago and I've had the story saved in my internet favorites since then. I decided to read it while clearing out some old links, and I have to say it's pretty interesting. I myself started a Pokémon story more than a year ago, maybe two, based on a game, and though I have most of it planned out, I haven't dedicated enough time into writing it. Hopefully this will inspire me to continue with my own story. It will probably take me a while to get through it all, but I definitely plan to!
jordanlink7856 chapter 29 . 9/27/2016
I'd probably fall in love with you if you start a whole separate fic dedicated to Muddy's misadventures.
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I probably fell in love with this at the, and I quote, "Oh sweet suicune!"
Jack chapter 65 . 8/29/2016
Truly brilliant fic, the best i have ever read. I was so sad when i finished it but happy all the same. Keep up the good work dear br33zy! You have great potential as a reader.
Mystic Fire chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I think you did great even if you were 13 it definateky better than I was at the time abd your not the only one who thought that stupud hat was hair also this my favorite game sooooooo I'm usualy super critical about it and IT like this story so you did god bro :)
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
Oh the ending. I love this.
austintrickshots chapter 65 . 6/19/2016