Reviews for Hoenn League: A Brendan and May Adventure
WHY IS MAY WITH WALLY
Jade chapter 12 . 1/4
Can Brendan atleast win sometime. Let's not forget that in the anime not only did he beat may, but he also was a main character in the game. Which if you picked him you had to win every battle
Hunter chapter 65 . 12/9/2014
Cool story :) I'll give it 10 outta 10
Akatsuki's Blood chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Ok so here I am after finding this story 3 days after the end of HLBMA I have finally come back to this fan fiction (my first fan fiction I ever read). Br33zy you are the reason that I have read fan fictions and this story is the reason for it. I don't care if I ever get to read another one of your fanfics or any for that matter, but I know this this is and always will be my first and favorite fanfic forever. From beginning to the end I read this story in 5 days and have gone back and re-read about 6 or 7 times and every time I go back and play pokemon ruby, sapphire, or emerald I think of this. And with the remakes of ruby and sapphire around the corner I decided I come a put this review in. Br33zy I am always waiting for the next chapter of BFBMA even though that I know its never going to happen but I will keep hoping. Br33zy I hope that you will read this and reply to it, I will continue to reread this until I can't read anymore. Well Br33zy hope you read this and please reply if you do, but till then (hopefully)... peace.
SuperSaber chapter 58 . 9/10/2014
FOR THE LOVE OF... FOOD TOUCHING
SuperSaber chapter 55 . 9/10/2014
FOOD TOUCHING, a it's just disgusting but it's cool how they kissed and stuff
SuperSaber chapter 52 . 9/10/2014
LISTEN, I hope you're not planning may Brenda anymore cause you totally ruined it you heartless writer... haha, but seriously you ruined them for me, I'm nearly done with your story and if I don't see a sequel with another girl ill find you and when I do, well, let's just say guys would prefer dropping the soap... but it's like people who hate their food touching, seriously sucks how she's with wally but now she can have him.
No. XIII chapter 65 . 1/20/2014
This story is best story I ever read...or one of the best. This story is where I was first introduced to fanfiction in general and it goes without saying that this story was the first fanfiction story I have ever read and from then on over the years from 2010 to now of 2014 time to time I would read many more awesome stories.

Even though the sequel to this story stops I'll always remember where I started reading fanfiction. So thank you.
StrawberryCherry chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I started reading this fanfiction before it was completely finished and four years later, I'm still reading it. I love it! 3
Aardvark123 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
I've just read the first few chapters of this story, and I think it'd top notch stuff. The dialogue is very natural and believable and your descriptions of Pokemon battles are vivid enough for one to imagine actually being there.
The relationship between May and Brendan is like many such seemingly antagonistic friendships, but as I said before, the naturality of your dialogue helps carry it through.
All in all, this is shaping up to be an excellent story, and I can't wait to read the rest of it, which is why this is a fairly short review, culminating at this very moment. Laters!
EmotionalGlowCloud chapter 65 . 7/9/2013
Oh. My. Latios. What you have done with these 65 chapters is AMAZING. This deserves more reviews.*Sniffle* But.. but... YOU KILLED SILVER! D:
Cindy M 19 chapter 31 . 7/5/2013
torch and the others fire pokemon are chris's pokemon in" shot down by cupid's arrow"
Jade chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
wow this is awesome! you should write a proper book and get it published you know. i love this story and i was up untill like... 3 or somethin' reading it. do they get together in the end? i cant wait to find out! luv yaz!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
... Y-You wrote approximately 600 pages on this whole story... (if about 580 words is a page)
Negativ3 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I am loving this story! XD I was hoping to find a story on Brendan and I'm love this one!
1,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »