Reviews for Hoenn League: A Brendan and May Adventure
Mystic Fire chapter 1 . 7/28
I think you did great even if you were 13 it definateky better than I was at the time abd your not the only one who thought that stupud hat was hair also this my favorite game sooooooo I'm usualy super critical about it and IT like this story so you did god bro :)
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 18 . 6/19
Oh the ending. I love this.
austintrickshots chapter 65 . 6/19
Just a question - where is Wallace throughout all this
MangaYellowSpecial chapter 61 . 2/23
YOU SAID IT WOULD BE HOENNSHIPPING!
Wow! What a great story!
pink panther chapter 21 . 2/19
y dis nigga gotta do shit like this. no of course he doesnt just kiss her like he shouldve. he squirts her with water. brendan is a procrastinator he needs to grow a pair and just DO IT!
Anonymous chapter 65 . 2/1
Wow! I love this story! I'ma gonna read 600 pages of crap over and over again! U r amazing Breezy!
Anonymous chapter 62 . 2/1
Wait O.O reading the sneek peaks of the adventures, it makes it seem like Wally and May are together again...
O.o only one way to find out!
Guest chapter 56 . 1/10/2015
WHY IS MAY WITH WALLY
Jade chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
Can Brendan atleast win sometime. Let's not forget that in the anime not only did he beat may, but he also was a main character in the game. Which if you picked him you had to win every battle
Hunter chapter 65 . 12/9/2014
Cool story :) I'll give it 10 outta 10
Akatsuki's Blood chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Ok so here I am after finding this story 3 days after the end of HLBMA I have finally come back to this fan fiction (my first fan fiction I ever read). Br33zy you are the reason that I have read fan fictions and this story is the reason for it. I don't care if I ever get to read another one of your fanfics or any for that matter, but I know this this is and always will be my first and favorite fanfic forever. From beginning to the end I read this story in 5 days and have gone back and re-read about 6 or 7 times and every time I go back and play pokemon ruby, sapphire, or emerald I think of this. And with the remakes of ruby and sapphire around the corner I decided I come a put this review in. Br33zy I am always waiting for the next chapter of BFBMA even though that I know its never going to happen but I will keep hoping. Br33zy I hope that you will read this and reply to it, I will continue to reread this until I can't read anymore. Well Br33zy hope you read this and please reply if you do, but till then (hopefully)... peace.
SuperSaber chapter 58 . 9/10/2014
FOR THE LOVE OF... FOOD TOUCHING
SuperSaber chapter 55 . 9/10/2014
FOOD TOUCHING, a it's just disgusting but it's cool how they kissed and stuff
SuperSaber chapter 52 . 9/10/2014
LISTEN, I hope you're not planning may Brenda anymore cause you totally ruined it you heartless writer... haha, but seriously you ruined them for me, I'm nearly done with your story and if I don't see a sequel with another girl ill find you and when I do, well, let's just say guys would prefer dropping the soap... but it's like people who hate their food touching, seriously sucks how she's with wally but now she can have him.
1,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »