Reviews for Upon A Painted Ocean
zoule chapter 25 . 5/28/2007
A lovely funny story :)
vampfan30 chapter 25 . 8/11/2006
just found this story, could NOT stop reading it. The originality of it kinda blew me away just a little. Will be checking out the sequel tomorrow...
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 25 . 8/10/2006
You said your not good at english! Are you lying? You're english is very good although I see a bit of grammar problems here and there but you're a better writer than me! Love JackxWill!
Cassi0 chapter 6 . 5/20/2004
awsome
the birdster chapter 25 . 3/5/2004
Excellent story here. _ Much better than many I've read. It took me the whole friggin' day to read this thing, but I say it was wel worth the numbness in the buttox.
I... dunno what else to say. .; Liked the story, liked the plot, pretty damn good for not having English as your "official" language... Hm. *Bonks her head*
In any case. - Hope to see more spewing out from your.. er, fingers. Soon. Yeah. Ima' go eat some ramen now. *Wave*
Serena McKeenzo chapter 26 . 11/21/2003
Very, very god! It took me nearly a week to read your fic, but it worth it! And Zeke was soo kool! I'm looking forward for that sequel!

*adding story to favs*
Evanjaleene chapter 26 . 11/8/2003
I LOVED this story. Every anguished, happy, confusing, tormenting, hilarious minute of time it took to read it. I can't wait to read the sequel, so you'd better hurry up and write it!
Kaarsis chapter 26 . 10/19/2003
I'm speechless

honestly I have no idea what to say...

That was the best fanfiction I have ever read

Incredibly original and both inspired and inspiring. You have a undeniable talent for writing and I couldn't possibly continue living without a sequel...

Brilliant work

*Karis
screamin-psiren chapter 26 . 10/8/2003
WHO! You have made me one happy camper with this story, I really have adored it! And I can't wait for a sequel. This could just be me having rum-induced hallucinations, but I sense chemistry between Zeke and the Commodore. But then I am perverse, so maybe that's just my craziness. Either way, onwards, keep it up! X
DemonButtercup chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
one of the coolest fics around! have i said this already?..hmm. well i look forward to seeing what you'll write after this, it needs a sequal!
Karen chapter 26 . 10/5/2003
Uh, I am I the only one who got the Jack is Will's father! Will/Jack mix does not really work.
Black Iris Girl chapter 26 . 10/2/2003
hi

this story is really good.

please write the sequel quickly otherwise i wont have anything to read and you may get heavy objects thrown at you.

keep writing (or else)

bye
Sherry Marie chapter 26 . 10/1/2003
This was one of the best pieces of fiction that I have ever read, and I mean that sincerely. I enjoyed each chapter completely, and it just got better and better as the storyline progressed. The cannon characters were right on the mark, and the original characters were interesting enough to make the reader care about them just as much as the movie characters. That is not an easy thing to do.

I'm sad that it is ended (even though the ending was lovely!), but am very much looking forward to the sequel to this masterpiece! I need to know more about the connection between Zeke and Norrington, since it such an interesting angle.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent, and I can hardly wait to see more from you soon!
Gil-dae chapter 26 . 10/1/2003
Great story! i can't believe you said english was your 2nd language. I can't write that well and its my first. Sure, there were a few mistakes, but everything else was amazing.

hurry with the sequel!
christy the badger chapter 26 . 9/30/2003
well, i was pretty sad when i realized that this is the end, but now that you mention a sequal i am v. happy. you are seroiusly like the best writer on this whole damn site! you rock!