Reviews for Lighting the Way to Tomorrow
RyuKodomo-San chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
wow ... that storu left me speechless ... it was .. AWESOME! i loved it! please continue writing such great stories!
StaciNadia chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
That was such a lovely story! I remember feeling bad for Monique during that sequence-Gilbert was a jerk to her! She was one of my favorite characters in the game, and this story was very true to her character and the feel of the scene. It even made me not think of Gilbert as cruel for leaving her (though I still don't like him).. Monique creating the lamp with Angelique and Gilbert in it was a beautiful way to end the story. Wonderful, wonderful! I'd love to see more stories from you!
DuQaine chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
this is very good! excellent,actually! sigh... i wish that i could write as creatively as you... keep it up! write more stories!

somnus
Xplicit chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Aw... poor monique...

Wow, this fic is very VERY nicely written and I enjoyed reading it. It described to me so clearly the relationship bewteen Gilbert and Monique, and also Monique's feelings for him. It's great to read a fanfic that revolves around a secondary character rather than the sprites or more rather the jumi too... ;;

I hope that you write more LOM stories! D