Reviews for Inside Out
Tara chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
i know that you wrote this story forever ago but i just had to tell you what an incredible author i think you are. ive read all your stories and wish you would write more because sometimes it is quite difficult to find a good trory author... anyway i just wanted to incourage you to keep writing, it seems your profile has not been updated in a while, and yes i realize that this could be due to the fact that you have a life but you have talent and its a shame to waste it, i think turning "inside out" into a full story is a good place to start hbu?
Druzilla chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I loved this fic. just WOW. nice. :)

~dru
Lizziej chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
This is a really great fic! the song fits perfectly! plz write more!
miarae chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Hm...let's make a deal: I review and you update! Sound good huh? I think it does! Well anyway this story deserves a review. It's so sweet...the way Tristan thinks about her and picknicking with her. The way he tried to be good just to deserve her. It was just so sweet...without getting too sweet ya know. I loved it and I want/need more!
kimmi chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
its from Rory isnt it? :P
angel chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
i like it! i can't tell if you are going to continue but i hope ya r
swtboarder101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
First of all, I am usally not to fond about song fics, BUT yours was very fun to read. I think you picked out a perfect song to go along with the story. I thought the ending was cute, we all now who the letter was from, lol. It also left room for you to elaborate the story more. Whatever you decide, the fic is still awesome. Nice work :)
coffeechick87 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
okay.. this definetly shouldn't be a 1 parter.

That's all I have to sy, other than I love it.

Jayde
carolinagirl2487 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
ah! more. i want to no what happens next with tristan and rory!
Fiona chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Okay you have to update now..b/c umm I said so..hehe but I really liked it and I hope you keep going.

Fi